Any One Have Experience W/ 420Medicard?

420Medicard advertises on a number of sites that they can work with you to get a patient card even if you do not have all the pre-existing medical records. They appear to be out of Cali., but show offices in AA, Southfield and Rochester Hills.

Their website is...... http://www.420MediCard.com

Sounds like a good idea, but I am concerned that it might be a scam, i.e. take your $ and then you are not approved. Anyone used them??

Never have but there are enough local companies to support before giving your cash to a Cali company.

If you are looking for someone that will take the time to ensure you qualify before they set an appointment and take your money

call Green Trees. Now they won't and can't approve anyone but they will take you through a Q&A form and if you have any condition

that could be helped my medical cannabis they will set up an appointment for you to see the Dr and get your paperwork filled out.

I am sure there are plenty of other quality groups that can help you and are not out to take your money if they can't help you.

GT is just the first that comes to my mind, I am sure others will jump in shortly with other locals to support....

Its the locals like Green Trees who we have to thank for the law getting passed, many members of Green Trees (and other local groups)

were essential in getting this law passed, the Cali, Colorado & other state patients are just here to make money not help the movement.

I'm all for keeping Michigan money in Michigan but many of the clinics here are run by doctors who have clinics in other states and either hire local doctors or just have some staff doctors who come here for clinics. I'm glad we have them because it is forcing local doctors to reconsider their positions.

I wish we could at least keep in in state, though even then, someone from one area can come in and take over and ruin it. I've seen that happen. It's really scary to know there may be plans in the works to take away growing rights, all because of big money. Greed has ruined this planet and it seems there's no hope of changing it. :(

Sb

Most people have no choice but to travel a distance. Downstate, the THC-F is good, I went to them and they have a sliding scale regarding charges. In the the northern section, UP NORTH DOCTORS are good as well, I went to them for recertification. They have travelling clinics every month; in TC, Petoskey Springs, and a couple of others. Still, I had to travel 175 miles round trip. Much better than the almost 500 miles I travelled for the THC-F. Also, neither one will charge you if you don't qualify; most of the ones I've contacted won't see you if you won't qualify.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Medicinal Patient

I too agree that we should support the Mich Docs. Michigan Holistic Health is a good choice! So is Dr Bob K. Docs giving back to the community and their patients is where its at. Never heard that kind of compassion from Doctors until I came here and heard about all the Doctors who reach out to their patients in need. These Docs are much more personable than anything I ever seen or heard about. Its to be commended really. :goodjob:

• 2 weeks later...

Had an offer to work for them. They pay by the number of people u certify, and it's a lowly amount at that! They keep almost all the money and the doc takes all the heat later. I would agree also, keep the money in MI.

Most people have no choice but to travel a distance. Downstate, the THC-F is good, I went to them and they have a sliding scale regarding charges. In the the northern section, UP NORTH DOCTORS are good as well, I went to them for recertification. They have travelling clinics every month; in TC, Petoskey Springs, and a couple of others. Still, I had to travel 175 miles round trip. Much better than the almost 500 miles I travelled for the THC-F. Also, neither one will charge you if you don't qualify; most of the ones I've contacted won't see you if you won't qualify.

Any contact info on the UP NORTH DOCTORS? I've been trying to find any remnants of them online, but no luck.

Archived