Who Says Bagseed Isnt Worth Your Time?

Very nice my friend. I have ran some bag seed with great results myself. I thought it was fun not really knowing what was on the other end when i was finishing. Any how nice bud looks good enough to eat!!!

I agree, Im running some bagseed right now that I thought had potential. She just showed me her lady parts so we'll see. B)

Really nice bag genetics there King Diamond!

Not too Shabby " Kingdiamond " ....

So how did it turn out ?

How was the Tune ?

How'd it taste ?

What kind of Yield did she bring Yah ?

Anyways... Thanks for Sharing

It was all i could hope for great taste nice yield a great uplifting effect the perfect strain for my pain but i failed to take any cuttings! :blink:

darn brother, for bag seed that looks fantastic!

And completely grown under a htg 400 watt economy lamp too.

I recieved my lumatek 600 watt multi voltage adjustable (375-750)digital ballast and the hortilux eye bulb today so i will be finishing the current flower box crop with this setup.

img00322g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was thumbing through some of my pictures from my bagseed grow last year and came across this beauty.

I just wish i knew she was going to be so frosty and fruity i would have taken a few cuttings . :(

So how was the smoke? I mean beyond being great. How did it taste and smell and everything?

It was all i could hope for great taste nice yield a great uplifting effect the perfect strain for my pain but i failed to take any cuttings! :blink:

I grew out a bagseed from a strain that came from California several years back that was supposedly called "The Professor". It turned out fantastic, and she also accidentally crossed with a really nice Sensi-Star female very late in the flower cycles, which turned out even better. Luckily I had some foresight and there are still cuts of both I have available to myself, as I know someone who runs both. Makes me want to get her back, especially since I received a little bit of the cross that was very well grown last night. I have not run her yet(the cross), but I am really tempted now.

And completely grown under a htg 400 watt economy lamp too.

I recieved my lumatek 600 watt multi voltage adjustable (375-750)digital ballast and the hortilux eye bulb today so i will be finishing the current flower box crop with this setup.

img00322g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Excellent! You'll have to let me know how that works out for you. I pulled the 400 out of my room.

Very sweet and fruity with a little bit of expansion of the lungs it was perfect for my nerve pain a very nice uplifting effect some quality smoke for sure.

you can still reveg the plant after you harvest make it a mother

The whole concept of bagseed not being good is garbage. The downside to it is you don't know what it is but that's really it. Even seeds from Mexican brick weed can produce a frosty beautiful plant. It's all about how it is grown, if you put time and love into it you will be rewarded. Certinlly some will be better than others, but the result should always be better than the product you got the seed in.

Also, still could have taken a clone while in flower.

Once I saw those pretty buds, I woulda had to have taken a clone JUST IN CASE!!! :D

Well i had no idea just what i had i guess if there is a downside to bagseed its not being aware of just how good your plants going to turn out.

The whole concept of bagseed not being good is garbage. The downside to it is you don't know what it is but that's really it. Even seeds from Mexican brick weed can produce a frosty beautiful plant. It's all about how it is grown, if you put time and love into it you will be rewarded. Certinlly some will be better than others, but the result should always be better than the product you got the seed in.

It doesn't matter how good of a grower you are. If you grow crappy genetics you will produce a crappy product.

Bag seed is hit and miss and more miss than hit. My big question is why bother with bag seed, it's a total crap shoot?

It's so easy to score top notch genetics. I used to use bag seed back in the day before we had seed banks. I have to admit I grew some of the best stuff I've ever smoked with bag seed. On the other hand I've grown some of the worst hermie crap from bag seed, and this is usually the case.

You never even have a clue to finish time, when to start flushing or what the father plant was, if the pollen donor was even a father. Bag seed is not the best choice by far and there are so many other killer options. To each his own.

To me its all about who You know and what they grow.But if You get a bag o nugs and its the whoop and you find a few beans chances are what You grow

out will be pretty good too. I'm not knocking ordering seeds but I would prefer to taste test the product before wasting one of my plant slots.

I just envision a group of European stoners all laughing at the money their making by packageing whats on thier rolling tray.

Cause this bag seed weed i have crushes what I payed 15 bucks a gram for

On a side note if I was to order seeds it would be from right here in michigan why keep outsourceing jobs and my choice

would be Triclouds gear based on what I have seen and read from him But You better believe I'll want to smoke some first LOL

To me its all about who You know and what they grow.But if You get a bag o nugs and its the whoop and you find a few beans chances are what You grow

out will be pretty good too. I'm not knocking ordering seeds but I would prefer to taste test the product before wasting one of my plant slots.

I just envision a group of European stoners all laughing at the money their making by packageing whats on thier rolling tray.

Cause this bag seed weed i have crushes what I payed 15 bucks a gram for

On a side note if I was to order seeds it would be from right here in michigan why keep outsourceing jobs and my choice

would be Triclouds gear based on what I have seen and read from him But You better believe I'll want to smoke some first LOL

Anytime you want to try some just let me know.

Congrats Kingdiamond!

Yeah way to go Kingdiamond!!

I totally agree that you can grow some killer medicine with bag seed,but,

if i'm going to the trouble and expense of investing 3 months or more of

my time and effort,its going to have to be reliable, no hermies, finishes

when it supposed to,and is of medical quality. That is taking quite a chance

with bag seed.Yes it can payoff sometimes, but there is quite a selection to be found

in MI already.You dont have to use bag seed anymore with all the varieties now.

Archived