South Haven Ccc Bust?

Must be a good day for rumors It was posted earlier another club was raided !! these rumors are not helping patients/caregivers feel safe at a cc. CC are needed to help people stay safe and legal.With the rumors it is only driving them into hiding again. Please any one that makes a post like this please make sure you are posting facts and not just rumors.....

Mod edited post in Red and Positive Rep You :)

I'm curious Jadepill, where did you get this info from? Just curious since I see your first and only posts were on CC's getting "busted". I'm not trying in any way to be rude, but even yourself would have to admit that seems....strange. If your intentions are pure, and truly out of concern for the clubs themselves then please forgive my skepticisim, but if you were posting out of concern, then I'm confused why you didn't make an effort to get your facts straight before worrying the enitre community?

I know the Southwest Michigan Compassion Club could not have been "busted"...they are extremely careful to not do anything illegal. The point of the clubs entirely is to keep people OUT of trouble by closely following the law. The people at Southwest would not tolerate any less. They are the real deal.

Thanks for replying littlegirlblue. I am legit. I'm an Advocate in Indiana and I've applied to get a medical card in Michigan. I'm also trying to assist the new NORML representative for Kent County. I've been up in that area of Michigan a few times and so has my friend who just came back from the West coast where he is a grower/patient. Yesterday he told me that somewhere up by South Haven there was a raid going on and he didn't have much detail about it so he contacted me to see, if in my journalist role that I play, if I was aware of it. I told him that the Smoker's place had gotten raided earlier in the week and a lot was put out about that, but that I hadn't heard anything about South Haven specifically. I contacted several people in Michigan to ask if they had heard something to no avail. I was seriously concerned for the safety of everyone in that area so as to try to investigate and find out for sure. I posted and asked for information to support or dispel the rumor/info. Since he wasn't sure about what clinic it was about and he was also hearing about some other raids going on the west coast I wanted to try to confirm or deny as quickly as possible with what little info i had.

My attempt to post here was purely for information and was not meant to scare anyone but to hopefully either dispel the rumor or give everyone a heads up. This guy who gave me the information is not someone who would give me bad info or someone who would want to start a problem. We're both patients and we're both on the board of or involved heavily in advocacy.

Please except my apologies as i'm sure you've had some others who have bad intentions out there-i'm not one of them!

You can follow me on FB @Re-legalize Indiana & @Indiana NORML as well as my personal at Cj Parker & my fan page @Cj Parker Photography. On Twitter I'm @HempCjNews, @INORML @RelegalizeIN.

Thanks,

CJ

Archived