Hey All,

Hi there,

I am new here, Just wanted to say Hi. I found out last week I have cancer, not to happy about that. Just looking for information on my

options, and wanting to talk with people of like minded situations. I have a positive attitude, outlook may be grim. But I am facing the facts

and I am a optimistic pessimist if there is such a thing. Hope for the best, expect the worst. Look forward to reading here.

Hi there,

I am new here, Just wanted to say Hi. I found out last week I have cancer, not to happy about that. Just looking for information on my

options, and wanting to talk with people of like minded situations. I have a positive attitude, outlook may be grim. But I am facing the facts

and I am a optimistic pessimist if there is such a thing. Hope for the best, expect the worst. Look forward to reading here.

Glad to have you. I hope you enjoy the site. And I am very sorry to hear of your health problems. I lost my best friend and brother inlaw to lung cancer a few years back. Keep the faith. John Wells

Guest thequietone

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the cancer my friend I'll keep you in my prayers. A little over two years ago I heard those same words from my doctor if you need someone to talk to PM me anytime.

welcome to the site. i hope that you find everything that you need here........ and if you don't, let me know and i will find it for you.

sorry to hear of your recent news, but happy to hear of your attitude about it. optimistic pessimist. :lol: :lol: :lol: i'll take that any day ;)

Thank you to all of you. It gets hard at times, Just had to sell my boat for future funds, deductables and such. Pretty rough. Took 7 years of hard work to pay for it, and now summer is here, water temp was 72*, summer is here, boat is on its way to Detroit. Wish I had my card...........................

Thanks again guys!

wife and I offer you our best wishes and hope the best for your situation I have always thought the time changes everything and hope something helpful for cancer come soon. Weed is a good start I have a friend in remission while using marijuana for many many years. Karma always returns. We wish you strength,health and peace

the bone clan

Jeff, Jean and Jeff Jr.

Archived