How To Change Caregiver

Stude

He or she becomes a patient first and grows for themselves. Only when they are able to keep themselves in an uninterrupted supply, should they start to seek out for other patients. Just my two cents.

Another good question to ask a potential CG is when the last time they had to go out and purchase marijuana?

OK, good point, but some people that want to be a compassionate CG might not qualify as a patient....

OK, good point, but some people that want to be a compassionate CG might not qualify as a patient....

True. I'm not a patient. (My first PT was a relative.) I would qualify in a few other states, and in Canada, but I do not (yet) qualify in Michigan.

Just send in a change form and $10 to the MDCH. Within 14 days of being notified by the patient, the State “MAY” notify the caregiver that his/her card has been revoked. Neither the State, nor the patient is obligated to say anything to the CG, but it would be nice and respectful if the patient were to do this.

“My friend set this guy up with plants the legal fees and paper work.” Your friend should get the plants, but he should pay for their up-to-date upkeep. What legal fees where paid for, and why did your friend pay for them?

My friend was being himself he wanted someone to be a farmer, the guy he meet was going on some hard times and thought if he helped him out

it would be the ground work for a good Care Giver/Patient relationship. Looks like making fast cash got in the way of my friends plan. Like

I told my friend you set him up and he left you sitting on top of the clothes washer with an unbalance load going into the spin cycle...

thats all im saying about that story im sure you know where that was going :)

How can a "real" caregiver have meds for someone on day one?

Because each caregiver is allowed to have 2.5oz on supply per patient. Not every patient uses 2.5 weekly or monthly or even yearly. There are many caregivers, who are established, that can and should be able to provide meds on an uninterrupted schedule. The change form is simple and easy, if you were able to fill out your application, your able to change your caregiver.

If your not happy with your current caregiver, why stay? You, as the patient, are in total control *sorta*.

• 1 year later...

1. You do not have to show the patient the actual grow room, pictures are fine.

2. for a grower, it is not hard for him to have samples of his work, if he does not have samples, this might be a sign that you could have supply problems. As a patient who has fine tuned his grow, I always have meds.

3. A CG 'just starting out' or 'will set up his grow AFTER he signs up patients', one that has never grow yet - is going to require some time and consideration when it comes to success, quality, and quantity.

4. A CG is supposed to acquire for the patient, but telling patients to go see another CG or do P2P or dispensary until their grow comes in is just crazy. Its not the legal plan. If the CG is not a patient, his ability to acquire meds is pretty limited.

5. This is why you 'get to know your patient' - a grower will seriously ask about strains, and quantity you need - if his questions are more about how much you can pay, find someone else.

I find that farmer's markets, P2P, and dispensaries are being used because patients with CGs do not have interrupted supply, nor the strain they want. I find that patients who grow for themselves - many, have trouble making the required quantity they need between grows. Those growers who sell at high prices, are trying to use what little overage they had to recoop cost for the entire grow - they only have 2 - 4 ounces, and they need $1500 for cost - it had nothing to do with quality.

Continue educating both growers and patients - so they know what to look for in quality medicine.

DN

Bubblegrower has a good ponit... I had a patient since day one of the mmmp and everything was great we seen eachother couple times a month and never had any issues....Then one day i logged on to my favoirte Site (mmma) and seen a post wich in so many words stated looking for new CG things with last CG went BAD... So ofcourse i called him and asked him what was going on he said it was his friend using his Account.. ok no biggie didn't thinks anything about it cause we have had a good relationship since day one.. we'll then the next day i logged on again to see what was new like i do daily... and there was a reply on his post from another person who said this guy signed up with him last year so i PM this member and after a couple PM i found that my patient was signed with this CG also.then to find out he was also signed with another CG besides us 2 makeing it 3 CG he signe with in the last 2 years... and for some reason i nor anyother CG ever got a letter from the state saying that he switched....SOOOOOOOO after all that how do you know that someones not just saying there changing CG To try to get medz for nothing or close to nothing....

I understand there are ALOT of shaddy CG out there but all theses paitents that try to wheel and deal prices i just don't deal with cause you can't be to carefull if you truly want a good CG and good service IT'S NOT SOMETHING TO HAGGLE ABOUT..... WOULD YOU SHOP AROUND FOR A CHEAPPER DR to do your open heart surgery just to save a couple $$$$ i dont think so ......

If you talk to some people get to know them you will find a GREAT CG and things will work out great it's just most good CG are full. and if they do have an opening it will fill quick just by word of mouth...

DR.GT :jig::beerhat::hocky:

Archived