Medical Strain Finder

klaas

hi again,

right now i've updated the medical part of the seedfinder-database a little bit and now i can show you some of the new options, i hope you will like B)

At first, now there is a new output for all medical strains, sorted by effects and dosages and connected with a more detailed info (also for individual phenotypes if specified, click onto the strain-names to see the full medical info) and some strain-info like flowering-time or the indica/sativa-ratio! With this it should be much simpler to find some good strains :blink:

Here the link: Medical Strain Finder :: Overview

Its all multilingual and also available in spanish, french and german, so if you like to add own experiences to this list, it will be beneficial for the most people worldwide. For a simple upload i prepared a form, you will find it all around there (creating an account is anonymous and will not need an email-adress. It's also possible to edit or delete your inserts later!). You can add info instantly to every strain in the database, you will be also able to specify phenotypes if you need to do so. If you do not find a strain in the database (maybe a clone-only or new strain) you need to upload it before. (But strain-updates i need to review, so it may will need some hours/days before they will be online.)

Ok, i hope i produced something useful again and it's also a handy thing... But you know, by self i'm not a doctor or patient, to do this good i need your help and critics... please feel free to give me a hint if something will not work all right, if i forgot something or if you like to have some other/more/special options B)

see you later,

klaas

if you know something about, simply add it to the list by self, and than it's there ;) I don't add this info byself, its all from the users... and because its very new, its not a complete list at the moment, but with the time it will grow i hope B)

IJ I think he is going more of a SEED finder.

That UBC Chemo is clone only, no?

not only seeds, i also store info about cloneonlys in a separate category, so its no problem :) about the UBC-Chemo... you will (now) find the original clone-only-version as like as a one from BCBD in the db, ive updated right now ;)

Archived