Ok Who Fish-Lipped The Joint?

whats up bubblegrower. Yeah I have free time when I'm not plotting about conquering the world lol.Lets just say in this economy with this record

the only jobs left are manual labor and when I shatterd both my heels and ankles and came close to severing my left arm off all that stopped. been

denied 2 times by social security.So this Cracker gets it from the dirt like a magician.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

I wish! Haven't went fishing in years. Sold my boat and that was the end of fishing.

Grew up working in the fish houses in Cortez fl. While still in middle school wash my clothes 3 times still smell like fish while getting ready in morning old boys had morning fish report on news show would play bluegrass music live had a saying he said every morning If Your to busy to go fishing than Your just to busy. Lol as for smelling like fish catching school bus Scooter and I both had 1 pocket full of smoke the other filled with money.

• 9 months later...