40 Days And She Is Showing Amber Trics?

vender

Hello all, I have a girl that is only 40 days and is showing equal amounts of amber, cloudy and clear trics? It says that is should take 60-65 days. The amber ones are almost red in color. Could it be done this early?

Thanks

with out a Pic: i would say to much food

It was from seed and it is Nirvanas BlackJack. Nirvanas site says 60-65 days. I didnt think the light could change the color of the trics. IDK. So if the lights are close it can change the trics?

Hello Bob, So nutes can decrease ripeness?

It was from seed and it is Nirvanas BlackJack. Nirvanas site says 60-65 days. I didnt think the light could change the color of the trics. IDK. So if the lights are close it can change the trics?

Hello Bob, So nutes can decrease ripeness?

I did a lot of Nirvana Blackjack this past winter. Yeah you can actually fry the trichomes if your too close to the light. Also, back off on the nutrients and enhance with 0-0-22 DeuceDuece by Humboldt. Keep the ppm below 1000 the last 3 weeks, Blackjack is a hardy fast growing plant, I loved it for quite a while! Ah but on to other strains. You might be seeing shadows when your looking at the trichomes. But hey let it finish! Check the trichomes on the bottoms, if they are cloudy, take her down! But I bet she is still clear down there at 40 days! Peace and love, and oh I grew both dirt and hydro on Blackjack, and she does much better in hydro!

Archived