A Way To Have More Meds? What Do U Think?

I have had two patients, the first , my mother inlaw passed. But after awhile i got the nerve up and asked my doctor and he was cool 100 percent. I found it odd that if i cared for a patient there could be 5 oz being held for them, 2.5 by them, 2.5 by me. But now that im a patient, i can only hold 2.5 oz.... just didnt seem right. So i signed my wife up as my care giver. now she holds 2.5 for me.... and i hold 2.5 for me. Im not way out in left field with my thinking here am i?

You have to remember that leo will not consider this legal if you get raided. May be different if your grow is located at a completely different location/ property. I know it sucks but if you get raided leo will say you are not in compliance with the law.

You have to remember that leo will not consider this legal if you get raided. May be different if your grow is located at a completely different location/ property. I know it sucks but if you get raided leo will say you are not in compliance with the law.

what part of the law am i not complying with?

With the two of you in the same dwelling they'll probably make no distinction between what is "yours" in your possession, and what is yours that she is "holding" for you.

By law as long as your wife is your caregiver she is allowed to possess 2.5 Oz's in conjunction with your patient rights to possess 2.5 Oz's i know because its the same exact situation i have going for me here.

I have had two patients, the first , my mother inlaw passed. But after awhile i got the nerve up and asked my doctor and he was cool 100 percent. I found it odd that if i cared for a patient there could be 5 oz being held for them, 2.5 by them, 2.5 by me. But now that im a patient, i can only hold 2.5 oz.... just didnt seem right. So i signed my wife up as my care giver. now she holds 2.5 for me.... and i hold 2.5 for me. Im not way out in left field with my thinking here am i?

Your Golden dude each card equals 2.5 I played left out in little league

Archived