Lost My Paperwork From Thcf?

Hello, I am glad to see the new site, I haven't been around much, so I didn't even know there was going to be a new site? Looks great though!!!

I have an issue and I am sure someone here can help! I need to re-file with the state, I was re-approved with the Dr. @ the THCF, however I lost my Paper work? And when I type in THCF.org, or THCF.Com I get two sites that are not what I was hoping they would be? So, can someone please either PM me, or post the phone number to the THCF I have to call and get copies of my paperwork sent to me again.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I am glad to see the new site, I haven't been around much, so I didn't even know there was going to be a new site? Looks great though!!!

I have an issue and I am sure someone here can help! I need to re-file with the state, I was re-approved with the Dr. @ the THCF, however I lost my Paper work? And when I type in THCF.org, or THCF.Com I get two sites that are not what I was hoping they would be? So, can someone please either PM me, or post the phone number to the THCF I have to call and get copies of my paperwork sent to me again.

Thanks in advance.

THCF Medical Clinicswww.thc-foundation.org

28384 Franklin Road

Southfield, MI 48034-5503

(248) 353-2274

Thank you very much KD.

I am curious to know if KD is still around? I remember seeing some shows with him back in the 80's. I believe I saw them once in Seattle and once in L.A. and again in Detroit? (I was on tour with another Band and we would cross paths.) It was long ago, and I have seen and forgotten more bands then most have ever seen. But I do remember KD. I could be wrong, and without doing any research didn't he have a band that he was in where he was just called KD, and the band was something else? The I think he left the band and just went out as KD? Does that sound right?

Archived