Seed Buying

Hey I am researching which strain of MM to grow and wondering if anyone could give me some suggestion. I will be starting out by growing in dirt and plan on advancing to hydro once I get a handle on the basics. I am looking for a strain that won't be too difficult to grow but of coarse want the WOW factor. Any suggestions are much appreciated, since this is all Greek to me. Thanks

Highgradeseeds.com has a great selection of easy to grow strains that produce very high yields i grew their Black queen strain and that stuff was tasty as all get out and had a terrific effect as well .

As for going to hydro im a dirt head i just feel for new farmers like us soil is much easier to master then hydroponics.

Highgradeseeds.com has a greast selection of easy to grow strains that produce very high yields i grew their Black queen strain and that stuff was tasty as all get out and had a terrific effect as well .

As for going to hydro im a dirt head i just feel for new farmers like us soil is much easier to master then hydroponics.

:o hydro isnt that difficult. it just looks scary ;)

Highgradeseeds.com has a greast selection of easy to grow strains that produce very high yields i grew their Black queen strain and that stuff was tasty as all get out and had a terrific effect as well .

I am soooo excited to grow it feels like such an adventure. I expect both success and failure as this part of journey. I just want my first crop to go over well.

Highgradeseeds.com has a great selection of easy to grow strains that produce very high yields i grew their Black queen strain and that stuff was tasty as all get out and had a terrific effect as well .

flavors better in soil i grow with my own soil mix hydros for growing a plant faster and yeild

Archived