Midtown Detroit Cannabis Compassion Club

Midtown Detroit Compassion Club invites you to attend our meetings every first Tuesday of the month at Alvin's on Cass (5758 Cass). For more information about Midtown please feel free to log on to our website at wwww.midtowndetroitcompassion.ning.com. The next meeting will be Tuesday, June 8th from 6:30-7:30 pm.

Moe Cheetham for Mayor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Greetings, Salutations and Long Ashes,

My former CG of 2 1/2 years relocated to Colorado and now I am without someone who can provide for me. He gave me 1oz each month.

Is there anyone out there who will be willing to provide for me? I've met up with a CG who has only a few plants and I have sampled his meds.....

he does not have a lot of experience and needs more time to sharpen his growing skills.

I suffer from esophageal edema, chronic lower back pain (lumbago) and nail patella (malformed thumbnails).

Please help or advise.

Greetings, Salutations and Long Ashes,

My former CG of 2 1/2 years relocated to Colorado and now I am without someone who can provide for me. He gave me 1oz each month.

Is there anyone out there who will be willing to provide for me? I've met up with a CG who has only a few plants and I have sampled his meds.....

he does not have a lot of experience and needs more time to sharpen his growing skills.

I suffer from esophageal edema, chronic lower back pain (lumbago) and nail patella (malformed thumbnails).

Please help or advise.

He GAVE you medicine at no cost? I wouldn't expect to get that kind of deal again if that's what you were getting. I also don't trust a CG giving away free meds. If he's giving away meds for free, then he's making money somewhere else. Chances are that somewhere else is illegal. I don't think it's worth losing my CG abruptly because he went to jail. Just my personal opinion.