On The Road Again

Ok Guys and Gals

I will be on the road for a few days making meetings and spreading the word about uniting . I want to make the most of this trip. So if your group or club would like me to come by let me know. Keep in mind the dates, times and areas I will be in.

Friday Saginaw Area 6 pm Meeting

Saturday Morning Lansing Area 9 am Meeting

Saturday Mid Day Hastings Area CC 1 pm Meeting BTW I still need a address map shows two spots.

Saturday Night OPEN

Sunday Morning Watervilet (CC Leaders meeting)

Sunday Night OPEN

Monday Morning Open

Monday Night Branch County Meeting

I hope to have some cc information with me and maybe some buttons and shirts. I also have some flyers with information about the Great Lakes Compassion Club Music Fest

( sorry I am out of posters till I meet up with Clark again).

I will be checking this post as offen as I can. So if you need to reach me post it here.

Hope to see as many of you as I can, but if I miss you this time it wont be the last trip.

John Wells

Update The Saginaw CC meeting was a blast. Lots of good people. Got to meet up with ED and JohnR. And talk about the Protest in July and The GLCC music fest. Everyone seems to be on board with the unity program. So I have now moved on down state a ways. Will be out in the Lapeer area if a while. Thanks for everyones support. John

Ok Guys and Gals

I will be on the road for a few days making meetings and spreading the word about uniting . I want to make the most of this trip. So if your group or club would like me to come by let me know. Keep in mind the dates, times and areas I will be in.

Friday Saginaw Area 6 pm Meeting

Saturday Morning Lansing Area 9 am Meeting

Saturday Mid Day Hastings Area CC 1 pm Meeting BTW I still need a address map shows two spots.

Saturday Night OPEN

Sunday Morning Watervilet (CC Leaders meeting)

Sunday Night OPEN

Monday Morning Open

Monday Night Branch County Meeting

I hope to have some cc information with me and maybe some buttons and shirts. I also have some flyers with information about the Great Lakes Compassion Club Music Fest

( sorry I am out of posters till I meet up with Clark again).

I will be checking this post as offen as I can. So if you need to reach me post it here.

Hope to see as many of you as I can, but if I miss you this time it wont be the last trip.

John Wells

420Peace

Be Safe

Will be seeing you soon I hope

Then we can go over a few things

C

While your touring are you touting uniting with CPU, 3med or the3MA?

With your promise to answer questions from the people..

Who has your first allegiance, CPU,3med or the 3MA?

I have heard first hand some CPU members this week at Compassion Club's saying the 3MA may topple...I do not agree!

Whould you agree or disagree?

The 3MA has the website traffic!

I have heard people say Google will topple...

Will you be at?

Battle Creek Compassion Club

WhenSun, June 6, 2pm – 4pmWhere1035 Territorial West Battle Creek,Mi (map)DescriptionCome Join us for our educational, interactive and fun meetings. Medication area available

420Peace

Be Safe

Will be seeing you soon I hope

Then we can go over a few things

C

While your touring are you touting uniting with CPU, 3med or the3MA?

With your promise to answer questions from the people..

Who has your first allegiance, CPU,3med or the 3MA?

I have heard first hand some CPU members this week at Compassion Club's saying the 3MA may topple...I do not agree!

Whould you agree or disagree?

The 3MA has the website traffic!

I have heard people say Google will topple...

1) Uniting people I don’t care what banner its under or even if its several as long as we all come running when someone needs help.

2) My first Allegiance is to the PEOPLE. And I am not even a member of CPU.

3) 3MA is stronger now than ever. IMHO

4)As for Google lol Not likely.

Well I got into Lansing at 5am today. Looks like the meeting I had for this morning is cancled angry.gif

As for the remaining meetings I am in a holding pattern till I hear back form staff.

420Peace,

Please

Are you going to the Battle Creek CC Meeting today?

Or may I buy you breakfast at the Gone Wired Cafe this morning?

420Peace,

Please

Are you going to the Battle Creek CC Meeting today?

Or may I buy you breakfast at the Gone Wired Cafe this morning?

I am here in Lansing till I hear back from Joe or Mike. I need to make sure i got gas to get back home.

Everything is fine. I would have stayed at Gone Wired but LEO did not want anyone hanging around that early so I split. I needed to get some rest anyway. I had fell the day before and broke a couple ribs. We will reschedule. Thanks all John

I just cant say Thanks enought for the support. I attended the cc leaders meeting today and will be in branch co on Monday got to keep moving (harder to hit a moving target lol).. But really thanks everyone John

Archived