Wine Barrel (Hydro Store)

So I thought I would let Patients/CG's know about this place the owner Mark has been consistently hooking me up way below all the hydro stores I have been going to by the way SGS has retarded HIGH prices on everything. Hydro Spot has good fertilizer selections in Wayne but there Roots Aurora soil was 5.00 over Hydro Giant in dearborn. Electronics were about the same for Lumateks at both HS and HG. SGS well we won't even comment, nothing good to say. The thing I like and enjoy about Wine barrel is that if you buy a whole unit he has amazing prices well below SRP (standard retail price). Now All 3 other store have a ton of selection but for certain bundled packages Wine Barrel kills all 3 of them and he is open to 10 at night...it's a party store. And yes his standard pricing on regular stuff lik esoil and nutes is good. Which is excellent because some people work full or part time so flexible hours helps.. You can get beer and or pop too. Which is good because while I decide what I want to buy I often have cotten mouth...lol.

Anyways I am not paid by these guys I just have to give Respect where it is due. And these guys keep killing everyones prices. Yes they ofer the 10% off STANDARD SRP NOT ABOVE SRP pricing like some have been doing...like um SGS.

Check em out Wine barrel off plymouth and middlebelt in Livonia. Right in front of the LA FITNESS center. If you negotiate with them you will get a great deal on a complete unit.

So I thought I would let Patients/CG's know about this place the owner Mark has been consistently hooking me up way below all the hydro stores I have been going to by the way SGS has retarded HIGH prices on everything. Hydro Spot has good fertilizer selections in Wayne but there Roots Aurora soil was 5.00 over Hydro Giant in Dearborn. Electronics were about the same for Limiters at both HS and HG. SGS well we won't even comment, nothing good to say. The thing I like and enjoy about Wine barrel is that if you buy a whole unit he has amazing prices well below SRP (standard retail price). Now All 3 other store have a ton of selection but for certain things Wine Barrel kills all 3 of them and he is open to 10 at night...it's a party store. Which is good because some people work full or part time so flexible hours helps.. You can get beer and or pop too. Which is good because while I decide what I want to buy I often have Cotton mouth...lol.

Anyways I am not paid by these guys I just have to give Respect where it is due. And these guys keep killing everyones prices. Yes they offer the 10% off STANDARD SRP NOT ABOVE SRP pricing like some have been doing...like um SGS.

Check em out Wine barrel off Plymouth and middle belt in Livonia. Right in front of the LA FITNESS center. If you negotiate with them you will get a great deal on a complete unit.

great thanks one day am going to buy a 600 watt system

great thanks one day am going to buy a 600 watt system

I guarantee no store will beat him...I shopped so many stores because I'm cheap heck you have to be if your giving away cheap meds it cuts into your bottom line. But you do what you have to do to get buy and make it work. If that means shopping the heck out of all the Hydro stores so be it. If I save 10.00 well thats money back in my pocket and in these hard economic times I am all about saving. From what I used to make to what I make now being a CG..shiiet people think there is so much money in being a CG and if you give your meds away at affordable prices to patients you really don't make boats loads after all the built in costs. I still scratch my head at how people are making 6 figures doing it with 5 patients...?? None of my peeps smoke 3 Oz's a month even that at 250.00 an Oz does not get you rich. You can live off it but minus mortgage, car note, and all the other bills your just contributing to yuor local GDP if all your money gets pumped back into the economy.

However when this goes full blown legal which it will then there will be some serious money in the Agricultural side. Can you imagine how many small outdoor guarded weed fields would litter the state...Oh MY GOD I cannot even fathom it. I would live out in my fields with my dogs in tents to be that close to my babies....lol. Dusk ...to dawn and probably over a campfire too..haha

ULTRA-GREEN HYDROPONICS on Telegraph, 1.5 miles S. of I-96 has my buisness for life. VERY herbaly friendly, lowest prices I've seen at ANY other store and a 15% discount to card holders! check them out. Mike's the man!!

I have been there but there prices are over SRP on what I saw so in essence you are not getting below REAL SRP (standard retail pricing). Last time I was in there back by the soil in their Employee room I smelled freshly burnt Bud that is so unprofessional. I don't own a hydro store but you would never catch me burnin in my place of work. To smell MJ in a retail store is something I would just not risk even if I owned it. I am sure they are legal with cards but you never know what kind of hater or undercover's are murkin around.

ULTRA-GREEN HYDROPONICS on Telegraph, 1.5 miles S. of I-96 has my buisness for life. VERY herbaly friendly, lowest prices I've seen at ANY other store and a 15% discount to card holders! check them out. Mike's the man!!

I don't want to say what discount he gave me because that would not be cool but lets just say I keep going back for all my major orders. I do show some love at Hydro Giant, Hydro spots and a shop out in waterford Happy Harvesters but Wine Barrel because he is so aggresive with his pricing gets my biz because he is willing to work with me. Now if I went in their and demanded a huge discount off a bag of soil he probably won't do it but add on a lighting system and some stuff then we are talking possibly lets make a deal.

Hopefully Mark does not get pissed I am telling everyone he will work it a little bit. But he is super laid back so ask for him if you stop by.

2 words everyone is forgetting GROW SHOW! in ann arbor is by far the BEST shop with a HUGE stock and rated 10 in knowledge while others fall far below. yes i have shopped around at all the shops and see how the rip off patient raising prices to discount them and ask questions and see the crazy answers you get, i would not grow with the techs that most suggest and that is why there is so much trash marijuana around mi because of lack of knowledge period. i also do not work for them but they have hooked me up so much that i will always pass the good word to fellow members.

Mark at Wine Barrel is super cool .. with his non-expiring

coupons in MetroTimes u can pick up FF Ocean Forest seven bucks

per bag cheeper than other shops.

Culitivation Station in Allen Park is good.

The place on Telegraph in Redford is overpriced.

Hydro Giant in Dearborn is very cool.

Brian @ Urban Farmer is super cool

SUPERIOR GROWERS SUPPLY in Livonia sucks the big one.

Stuck up staff high prices. I wouldn.t buy anything there

Mark at Wine Barrel is super cool .. with his non-expiring

coupons in MetroTimes u can pick up FF Ocean Forest seven bucks

per bag cheeper than other shops.

Culitivation Station in Allen Park is good.

The place on Telegraph in Redford is overpriced.

Hydro Giant in Dearborn is very cool.

Brian @ Urban Farmer is super cool

SUPERIOR GROWERS SUPPLY in Livonia sucks the big one.

Stuck up staff high prices. I wouldn.t buy anything there

U hit it money about SGS...they all never talk about bud but yet they know 95% of their biz is cannabis ..seriously gt over it they fear the Livonia police. And Yes they are very rude. I cannot believe they are as big as they are but with more DRO shops coming of age I am sure they will see market share decrease despite the fact that they have pumped a lot of money into their new store. You cannot hide the truth. And they are not nice people. THey fire employee's like every month because they all steal from them..gee wonder why they have high prices..they get ripped off then turn around rip everyone else off. Never been to the shop in A2 but I know mark has good stuff just bought a Sunleaves Mh bulb their for I believe 32.00 versus RIP OFF Hortilux bulbs that have not e en addressed the issue of blowing up bulbs. I heard Sun Pulse has a good bulb to run in DIGI's.....

Yes the boys down at Hydro Giant are pretty cool and they have good prices I get my Roots Aurora dirt down their. Roots has good product in general and are all Organic.

I go to Ultra green hydro all the time and have always had a good experience and over the dozen times ive been there ive never smelled anything but the soil and fresh house plants .

They are card holding patients and have always supported the cannabis community and i feel they dont deserve the bad publicity given to them in this thread. :huh:

I stopped in wine barrel last night Mark was super kool and gave me a catalog with some really nice prices i also will be going back to his store great place Ive been there before for lottery and liquor and am glad to see him branching out to hydroponic supply's. :o

I go to Ultra green hydro all the time and have always had a good experience and over the dozen times ive been there ive never smelled anything but the soil and fresh house plants .

They are card holding patients and have always supported the cannabis community and i feel they dont deserve the bad publicity given to them in this thread. :huh:

Dude i did not say anything but the TRUTH...I went there they had high prices and I smelled freshly burnt weed within a few minutes of being blazed. Thats there business for sure if they are legal Sweet. But I would not personally smoke in my place of work regardless of the fact that I am legal because u never know if there is a customer that just wants some soil for his 'Tomatoes" and gets offended. It's their shop let em do as they please. I simply said it made me feel nervous because u never know what might happen and smoking like that could attract a cop that got a tip and what if I was carrying my legal meds and get padded down because somebody was blazin that stuff I do not need to deal with. So I only blaze in COMPLETELY PRIVATE settings. fairly simple.

Archived