Buying A Vaporizer

Guest Medicinal Patient

Guest Medicinal Patient

Heyy,

I spent over an hour in search trying to find the member who sold vaporizers to approx 20 or more mmma members on the old forum with no luck. The vape ran approx 200 if memory serves me right. I don't recall the members name so if any of you who bought one of the many vapes dude sold or remember this seller please pass on his info. Is he/she still selling them? I remember nothing but good things mentioned about the product he was able to sell at a discounted price to members of the forums. If you bought one from him/her over the past year how is the vape holding up? Thanks for your help.

Heyy,

I spent over an hour in search trying to find the member who sold vaporizers to approx 20 or more mmma members on the old forum with no luck. The vape ran approx 200 if memory serves me right. I don't recall the members name so if any of you who bought one of the many vapes dude sold or remember this seller please pass on his info. Is he/she still selling them? I remember nothing but good things mentioned about the product he was able to sell at a discounted price to members of the forums. If you bought one from him/her over the past year how is the vape holding up? Thanks for your help.

There was a vaporizer discounter who screwed a bunch of patients out of their cash they were forced to go through their credit card for their refunds i think thats who you are thinking of.

Yup, the Arizer extreme vape. I managed to get one from the original guy that was selling them, then when he disappeared, another guy jumped into the same post selling them.

It didn't end well like Kingdiamond said. Buyer beware....

BTW, my vape is still holding strong...I love it!

Guest Medicinal Patient

Thanks for the replies. Yep thats the seller I was thinking of. I wasn't aware the seller had scammed people tho. I do remember a handful of people saying they hadn't received theres yet but seller always promptly responded saying its on its way and some confirmed when it came. Glad I didn't find the thread and contact seller and do a money transfer. Thank you both for the heads up. And the update on your vape. Thats the one I plan on getting. Guess I will just google an online shop and go that route.

I see the coop is still down. Wonder if/when they will be getting some in.

Thanks for the replies. Yep thats the seller I was thinking of. I wasn't aware the seller had scammed people tho. I do remember a handful of people saying they hadn't received theres yet but seller always promptly responded saying its on its way and some confirmed when it came. Glad I didn't find the thread and contact seller and do a money transfer. Thank you both for the heads up. And the update on your vape. Thats the one I plan on getting. Guess I will just google an online shop and go that route.

I see the coop is still down. Wonder if/when they will be getting some in.

I know a guy on ebay that will give you a good deal on the same vape. Its the better vape with both bag and whip system like mine and I believe the price was real close. We picked up one from him for our patient. Let me know if you want his info...

Guest Medicinal Patient

I know a guy on ebay that will give you a good deal on the same vape. Its the better vape with both bag and whip system like mine and I believe the price was real close. We picked up one from him for our patient. Let me know if you want his info...

Would love that info. Please post here or send a pm when you get a chance. Thanks for the help!

Guest Medicinal Patient

Thanks for the info Tarzan. Just did a check and I see there is one ending in minutes for 178. Amazon sells for 299. Thanks for the info from you as well Shishka and everyone else. I am gunna order one of em from ebay the last week of this month. Can't wait! Shesa beauty! I wish at the nursing home a family member is in that they would allow the residents who are certified to medicate with med mj. This vape would be perfect in that environment. Maybe someday....

• 2 months later...

Heyy,

Not sure who you are looking for but DO NOT use Inavap. They took my money and never shipped but did make lot's of excuses. Had to contact my credit card company to get a refund after I told Inavap to refund my money. Terrible customer service!

Dizz

Arizer makes fine vapes. I have had an extreme for about a year. Whip or bag. Only complaint is long warm up period 15-20 mins before it gets cooking but after that no problem. Much cheaper than a Volcano which I like if you want to run it a lot and like filling bags rapidly one after the other. Most vapes I've used were practical machines just a matter of personal choice.

I just bought a Brand

NEW 2010 ARIZER EXTREME Q 4.0 HERBAL VAPORIZER

$182.99 plus $9.99 off of Ebay ....

For a Total of $192.98

Best Deal i found on it so far ...

I also just got an Arizer off ebay for under $200 including shipping!

But if you wanna suport a good cauze come to Genesee3c and get one of the little valcano knock offs we sell att he club store for about $250... has the same features of a volcano with the fancy self closeing bags etc

but I like DrTarzan love my Arizer extreame Q 4.0

I also just got an Arizer off ebay for under $200 including shipping!

But if you wanna suport a good cauze come to Genesee3c and get one of the little valcano knock offs we sell att he club store for about $250... has the same features of a volcano with the fancy self closeing bags etc

but I like DrTarzan love my Arizer extreame Q 4.0

I wish i had a couple extra thousand dollars to

invest in the NEW 2010 ARIZER EXTREME Q 4.0 HERBAL VAPORIZER

I could buy 20 Arizer' s , sell them for $250 cash...

would be a profit of $1000 ....

Plus i could offer a payment plan to those on a Fixed income ...

Maybe once our club can get more members we can afford to do that ?

The only thing i struggle w/ the Arizer is that you don't get

the TASTE of a Good Joint ....

I' ve been a Doobie Man all my Life ... LOL

ZigZagManSepia.gif

I wish i had a couple extra thousand dollars to

invest in the NEW 2010 ARIZER EXTREME Q 4.0 HERBAL VAPORIZER

I could buy 20 Arizer' s , sell them for $250 cash...

would be a profit of $1000 ....

Plus i could offer a payment plan to those on a Fixed income ...

Maybe once our club can get more members we can afford to do that ?

I' ve been a Doobie Man all my Life ... LOL

ZigZagManSepia.gif

Gotta agree with the Doobie Man. I loved my Volcano (sold recently for $275), but I have to agree with the good ol taste of a joint... or a BLUNT! Geez I love blunts. Been rolling with Pom Poms lately. Did I mention I love blunts :thumbsu:

I' ve been a Doobie Man all my Life ... LOL[/b]

ZigZagManSepia.gif

Oh yeah nothing better than a nice doobie now and again

Gotta agree with the Doobie Man. I loved my Volcano (sold recently for $275), but I have to agree with the good ol taste of a joint... or a BLUNT! Geez I love blunts. Been rolling with Pom Poms lately. Did I mention I love blunts :thumbsu:

I can't handle blunts cuz i am already harshed out by joints.. maybe I can hit a blunt again after my lungs heal from useing the Arizer

• 4 weeks later...

Archived