Help - Wanting Medical Marijuana

Hello Community,

I am 19 years of age and believe I suffer from depression and/or anxiety. I also have back problems occasionally and just recently my back(could of been muscle spams) locked up it felt like and I could hardly walk. I haven't been to the doctors to check my back out and order ex rays but I believe I should sometime soon. I also haven't mentioned anything about what I believe to be Depression or Anxiety but I am willing to talk about it. The reason I say I think I have this is because I always feel sad and depressed. I believe life doesn't matter sometimes and often have suicidal thoughts. Smoking marijuana helps this greatly. Not only does it make my back feel good but it makes me happy and puts me in a great state of mind and changes my mood. I am just wondering, what the process is for me to see if I qualify for Medical Marijuana. I would love to be able to smoke this stuff legally and possibly grow my own and or buy from dispensaries but I do not know the process of which to get this started.

Please leave your comments and if you are a Doctor or Physician, I would love to talk to you about my problems and get a better diagnosis.

Hello Community,

I am 19 years of age and believe I suffer from depression and/or anxiety. I also have back problems occasionally and just recently my back(could of been muscle spams) locked up it felt like and I could hardly walk. I haven't been to the doctors to check my back out and order ex rays but I believe I should sometime soon. I also haven't mentioned anything about what I believe to be Depression or Anxiety but I am willing to talk about it. The reason I say I think I have this is because I always feel sad and depressed. I believe life doesn't matter sometimes and often have suicidal thoughts. Smoking marijuana helps this greatly. Not only does it make my back feel good but it makes me happy and puts me in a great state of mind and changes my mood. I am just wondering, what the process is for me to see if I qualify for Medical Marijuana. I would love to be able to smoke this stuff legally and possibly grow my own and or buy from dispensaries but I do not know the process of which to get this started.

Please leave your comments and if you are a Doctor or Physician, I would love to talk to you about my problems and get a better diagnosis.

Sounds like you need some therapy , not in a mean way .

Hello Community,

You need to go to a docter.Get the notes about your back and go see a docter that rights recomendation if you have back spazums that is chronic pain do some serching on google for docters that write recomendations then call there office or go to a commpasion club meeting and ask for help you can find one near you on this site people are freindly. i to suffer from anziety and meds arent the only thinks you need there are docters that can give you tips on handling and overcoming these feelings so i hope that everything goes good for you and god bless

Thank you for everything big bud. I will try my best to find a doctor and let them know about my back pains. Hopefully I can work something out.

You cant just walk in to a random doctor say my back hurts give me medical marijuana, one of the first things you should really look at if your back pain is that bad is eliminating it not getting something for the pain. See if physical therapy or a chiropractor,i have been dealing with non stop pain now for about 3 years and trust me if there is soemthing you can do to get rid of it instead of dull it down with meds you need to do it.

You cant just walk in to a random doctor say my back hurts give me medical marijuana, one of the first things you should really look at if your back pain is that bad is eliminating it not getting something for the pain. See if physical therapy or a chiropractor,i have been dealing with non stop pain now for about 3 years and trust me if there is soemthing you can do to get rid of it instead of dull it down with meds you need to do it.

I'm with you Iconic7. The MMMA is for people who suffer and have tried almost everything! Severe and chronic back pain is life altering. Medical majiuana is a medication period.

Guest Medicinal Patient

I'm with you Iconic7. The MMMA is for people who suffer and have tried almost everything! Severe and chronic back pain is life altering. Medical majiuana is a medication period.

Sorry but the MMMA is not only for those suffering in pain. Everyone is welcome.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hello Community,

Welcome HTH,

Do you have a primary dr at all? Are you on any prescribed meds currently? Nausea is a qualifying condition and if any of the meds you take have nausea as a side effect then you most certainly qualify. If you do take meds and experience nausea discuss it with your dr and then request your chart notes to take to a med mj clinic.

There is clinics all over the state and drs who travel to various compassion clubs and traveling clinics and some that even will do an in home exam if necessary. I agree with the op that you should try and find the cause of your back pains and try and correct the problem before it gets worse. I feel your pains and sympathize with your anxiety and depression as well. Try seeing your dr or finding one and if you need help obtaining a rec I am in a position to help. Take Care

Welcome HTH,

Do you have a primary dr at all? Are you on any prescribed meds currently? Nausea is a qualifying condition and if any of the meds you take have nausea as a side effect then you most certainly qualify. If you do take meds and experience nausea discuss it with your dr and then request your chart notes to take to a med mj clinic.

There is clinics all over the state and drs who travel to various compassion clubs and traveling clinics and some that even will do an in home exam if necessary. I agree with the op that you should try and find the cause of your back pains and try and correct the problem before it gets worse. I feel your pains and sympathize with your anxiety and depression as well. Try seeing your dr or finding one and if you need help obtaining a rec I am in a position to help. Take Care

I would see a few docs they will either script u meds or suggest Physical therapy. Get a few shrinks to attest as well that you may benefit from using sativa's to uplift. The more documentation the better to get your referral.

Archived