Help Needed In Osceola County

I am writing this out of concern that many people in this area do not know what to do when they need medical marijuana. There are to my knowledge no ads for this page or fliers, and it is definitely a great start here on this page for people. I am not yet a caregiver because nobody knows I would do it here, however they would if they knew about this page.

If anyone who is anyone on this page would be interested in somehow getting the word out around here contact me @ itssortalegal10@gmail.com

thanks

Guest finallyfree09

you probably don't live too far from me. go to the meeting in clare so some of us can meet you. heck, i probably know you already! :) you might be shocked to find out how many patients there actually are in osceola county.

Yes but I need patients that need me lol...Are they all taken?

I am thinking that I may just show up regardless to get a better sense of how this is going to work.

thanks for the tip

Also in the caregiver seeking patient area I made a post that explains why I want to do this. A whole bunch of people here need the help but don't know how or where to start. I know this for a fact and think we need to advertise this site around the area.

Archived