Obama Visits Kalamazoo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....perhaps he's heard of Tri-Cloud Genetics and is looking to get some beans... nothing beats Michigan Homegrown.

Ahhh . . . laughter . . the BEST way to Kick-Start the old lungs in the morning.

(along with the Meds, of course)

Thanks! I needed that; Had to read that one aloud to the spouse - who gets to have a good laugh before getting out of bed to face another promising day!

But, I have to wonder . . . is the Prez the JAZZY type?

: }

Be FREE!

And, Share the Harvest

Detroit zoo has African Lion, Kalamazoo has lying African! wink.gif

: )

I LOVE the Sound of LAUGHTER in the morning!

Smells like . . . MEDICINE!

Thanks, guys!

Here's another link to the story:

http://www.freep.com/article/20100607/NEWS06/6070346/1319/Kalamazoo-H.S.-fired-up-for-Obama

FREE the TREE!

Hilarious phaquetoo, Hifu**inlarious!

I have a pic with that saying on a sign in front of a business! Just thought id share the saying, it actualy says zoo has african lion, white house has lying African!

Peace!

Jim

(I am not prejudice, I am a lil out spoken somtimes though) rolleyes.gif

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

straight up (edit) ,WHERE ARE ALL THE SO CALLED MODS AT ???donkey holes will let this bunny muffin slide .....I hope that one day I can meet you and discus race relations

We get the report soon as we log on. We're not expected to keep logged on here 24/7. I've taken the liberty to remove the offensive wording within the post, but your post in response was an attempt to be nearly as offensive if not for the word filter. The word will now be added to the system, but please guys: Let's keep it civil.

We get the report soon as we log on. We're not expected to keep logged on here 24/7. I've taken the liberty to remove the offensive wording within the post, but your post in response was an attempt to be nearly as offensive if not for the word filter. The word will now be added to the system, but please guys: Let's keep it civil.

I just walk back in myself...

I was trying to get some work done in my yard

while today was Nice...

But as soon as i seen the " REPORT "

I responded to it immmediately...

Trust me... Some of US are here for Hours on top of Hours ...

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get to it....

Sorry it took so long....

But Anyways...

PLEASE -- PEOPLE Becareful of the Words You Use here.

MMMA is suppost to be about HELPING OTHERS , ( Compassion )

at least thats what i try to do ...

I know there have been times i said things, But Really meant No Harm

Sometimes i say things and JUST DON'T THINK ?

Please Remember I'm " Mentally Disabled "

I guess I don't understand those here that are against the Prez so much. If it wasn't for him we would under full attack by law enforcement and the feds more so then whats going on now. I mean there are people getting busted now, but it seems that it is because of the loose lips theory and it is all by local law officers not the feds. His administration totally pulled all federal importance of raids or anything federal for states that have voted the law in under there own will. G W and his administration would have had a lot of people on this site punching licence plates by now. And some of the comments left on here and then supported in following posts doesn't seem like they realize how good we have it with his admin and this law we passed in Michigan. I really just wanted to shed some light on that point because if the tide turns in 2012 things could change here as well.

PEACE

I guess I don't understand those here that are against the Prez so much. If it wasn't for him we would under full attack by law enforcement and the feds more so then whats going on now. I mean there are people getting busted now, but it seems that it is because of the loose lips theory and it is all by local law officers not the feds. His administration totally pulled all federal importance of raids or anything federal for states that have voted the law in under there own will. G W and his administration would have had a lot of people on this site punching licence plates by now. And some of the comments left on here and then supported in following posts doesn't seem like they realize how good we have it with his admin and this law we passed in Michigan. I really just wanted to shed some light on that point because if the tide turns in 2012 things could change here as well.

PEACE

Not one thing you just said was true FYI. All you did was state your opinion, so good job!

obama_teleprompter_incompetence_poster.jpg

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

PEACE

I hate getting into these conversations, but this law passed under the GWB administration. Obama's done very little if anything to contribute personally to this cause other then not going after people supposedly(but hey he passed it even if they don't observe it). I have to believe most people complaining are more upset about his other policies and lack of progress with the things promised to the people during elections.

There is a difference between making excuses and pointing out the cause of a particular problem. President Obama took office under possibly the most difficult circumstances ever, compliments of not just Bush, but every administration beginning with R. Reagan. The true "putz" is one that somehow believes that all of the policies and priorities that brought us into this mess somehow vanish when the new guy gets into office. And with the wave of some magic wand 30 years of horrible trade policy, deficit spending, raiding social security, and foolish war-mongering somehow should all just disappear. Get real.

There is a difference between making excuses and pointing out the cause of a particular problem. President Obama took office under possibly the most difficult circumstances ever, compliments of not just Bush, but every administration beginning with R. Reagan. The true "putz" is one that somehow believes that all of the policies and priorities that brought us into this mess somehow vanish when the new guy gets into office. And with the wave of some magic wand 30 years of horrible trade policy, deficit spending, raiding social security, and foolish war-mongering somehow should all just disappear. Get real.

I think people just get sick and tired of others like yourself giving this guy a bj ( Blamefree-job) over and over and over. When will something actually be his responsibility?

Shortly after becoming president Obama's Justice department ordered it's prosecutors to back away from going after medical use of marijuana. Now I understand that falls far short of the goal but it still beats the crap out of Bush's policies of going after everyone.

well said bro just imagine of that other MAVERICK woulda won obama is the awesome for the movement any democrat is better than a republican !

Archived