Weird Weed

Pics would rock, never have seen a cannabis plant with a head before. I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless those heads start talking to you... then I'd be a little wierd'd out.

well normally I would call them tops but I called them heads because wtf...They would probably only talk to me if I had eaten some mushrooms lmfao.

I've seen plants top themselves occasionally, spontaneously splitting the single growing top into two tops.

On a different but similar note, I have one plant right now that's LSTing itself. Very healthy and thick stem and branches, but the main stem decided to lay over horizontally after it was a foot tall or so. All the branches are racing for the sky, and now it's a spherical bush and I can't quite tell which top is the main one.

Aren't these plants fun?

did you cola get to heavy, and is not just pulling down the plant due to the weight? They will definitely become more spherical that way. But, its best to tie them up, so they are standing nice and tall giving better exposure to the lower canopy. I guess it depends on the plant/garden/stain/xyz though.... I LST, and still end up tying everything up by the end. But, im not going to start complaining that my buds are TOO heavy! haha

I've seen plants top themselves occasionally, spontaneously splitting the single growing top into two tops.

On a different but similar note, I have one plant right now that's LSTing itself. Very healthy and thick stem and branches, but the main stem decided to lay over horizontally after it was a foot tall or so. All the branches are racing for the sky, and now it's a spherical bush and I can't quite tell which top is the main one.

Aren't these plants fun?

if your main stalk bent over it releses a hormone and thats what makes all the lower branches grow low stress also i tape my plants to the side of the bucket till i get like five or eight good branches then trim it up till bloom then i get nothing but top buds i have some pics up

Here is my 2 headed plant. She grew this way on her own. Started as hippie lettuce. 3 fingered leaves & the nodes were stacked on top of each other. Not sure of the strain as the seeds were given to me. Its indica dominate, some kind of pineapple cut I suspect. Other clones from same mom grew out normally. Its looking like a good yield for a small plant.

Took 2 babies with the hope they'll grow out the same..

Here is my 2 headed plant. She grew this way on her own. Started as hippie lettuce. 3 fingered leaves & the nodes were stacked on top of each other. Not sure of the strain as the seeds were given to me. Its indica dominate, some kind of pineapple cut I suspect. Other clones from same mom grew out normally. Its looking like a good yield for a small plant.

Took 2 babies with the hope they'll grow out the same..

That is really cool looking.

Archived