Sure Would Be Nice If...

I just got done talking to a few caregivers and it seems the heat is on out there. They are looking for caregivers or patients to give into an early sale or anything that they can get a charge on. We have decided to stop excepting calls and double check that we are keeping everything under the limits. Be careful who you talk to and what you say, play it safe and stay out of jail.

I'm starting to think LEO is spending more time trying to bust legal caregivers and patients than the olé drug dealer down the street.

I just got done talking to a few caregivers and it seems the heat is on out there. They are looking for caregivers or patients to give into an early sale or anything that they can get a charge on. We have decided to stop excepting calls and double check that we are keeping everything under the limits. Be careful who you talk to and what you say, play it safe and stay out of jail.

I'm starting to think LEO is spending more time trying to bust legal caregivers and patients than the olé drug dealer down the street.

Well ya, that drug dealer down the street does not want to go to jail, probably has a gun, and plans on using it when he needs to, to protect his "stash".

Now patients, we pose no threat, we are law abiding, and we just want to be free from our aliments.

That is sad. These cops probably consider themselves to be real men and women, yet they are more than happy to bust a person for trying to actually help a sick person. That to me makes them spineless little pieces of crap. They are bullies with badges. I would go so far as to bet that 9 out of 10 cops were picked on in school or something and this is their way of getting back at people or to have a little power over people.

It would be nice if you knew that who you were speaking to on here wasn't law enforcement. You guys should have like a trusted list sorta speak.

You won't ever know for sure who you are talking with...

SOOOOO... always be within the law... as best it can be defined... and stay HONEST.

You won't ever know for sure who you are talking with...

SOOOOO... always be within the law... as best it can be defined... and stay HONEST.

It's the gang in blue...

two things I always assume, that hot chick on the internet is really a 55 year old trucker named ralph, and ANYONE could be a cop, informant, dime on you in a second to save their a$$ weasel, etc.

Archived