Seeking Info On My First Crop Flowering Day 9

trix

Ok here I go guys/girls I have a setup up with several strains of marajuana, im seeking your knowledge on my nuet feedings as well as the watering shedule.

schedule = Monday= chemicals used are 2tsp/gal of tiger bloom 1tbl of big bloom, 1/4-1/2 of Open Seaseme,

Tuesday = nothing no water no chemical

Wensday = 2 tsp>gal of grow big, + water

Thursday = nothing no water no nuets

Friday = chemicals used are 2tsp/gal of tiger bloom 1tbl of big bloom, 1/4-1/2 of Open Seaseme, 2 tsb per gal of floaral necter sweetner ( fruit fusion 0-0-1)

Saturday = nothing no checms no nuets

Sunday = nothing no water no nuets

I have been using nothing but foxfarm soils along with Promix from day one. attached are images of my babies at june 9th please repond if u see the images not to your liking or have any suggestion

my setup is 4 400w mh 18/6 switched to 400w hps 12/12 we are now 1 full week of flower

I hope to here responses from the members on here to tell me how it looks here are some Images maybe somebody can tell me why my "strawberry cough looks the way it does with the weird leafs twisted and sprial leaves

Thank you,

Trix

Please post Photos ...

Photobucket.com works good ....

Once you upload your Photo

They will give you 4 choices :

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

Just Copy the IMG Code and paste that in your post

and you be all set ... Once you see how its done

its really not that hard

Ok here I go guys/girls I have a setup up with several strains of marajuana, im seeking your knowledge on my nuet feedings as well as the watering shedule.

schedule = Monday= chemicals used are 2tsp/gal of tiger bloom 1tbl of big bloom, 1/4-1/2 of Open Seaseme,

Tuesday = nothing no water no chemical

Wensday = 2 tsp>gal of grow big, + water

Thursday = nothing no water no nuets

Friday = chemicals used are 2tsp/gal of tiger bloom 1tbl of big bloom, 1/4-1/2 of Open Seaseme, 2 tsb per gal of floaral necter sweetner ( fruit fusion 0-0-1)

Saturday = nothing no checms no nuets

Sunday = nothing no water no nuets

I have been using nothing but foxfarm soils along with Promix from day one. attached are images of my babies at june 9th please repond if u see the images not to your liking or have any suggestion

my setup is 4 400w mh 18/6 switched to 400w hps 12/12 we are now 1 full week of flower

I hope to here responses from the members on here to tell me how it looks here are some Images maybe somebody can tell me why my "strawberry cough looks the way it does with the weird leafs twisted and sprial leaves

Thank you,

Trix

I think you need to follow the FF schedule a little better and you may see less problems. I'd bump up the big bloom to 2 tbs. and drop the open sesame to a 1/4 tsp. I'm not familiar with the floral nectar sweetener.

I water, feed, water, feed, etc. with no issues, but I just stick with one brand. The SC's are kinda nute sensitive depending on it's lineage.

I think you need to follow the FF schedule a little better and you may see less problems. I'd bump up the big bloom to 2 tbs. and drop the open sesame to a 1/4 tsp. I'm not familiar with the floral nectar sweetener.

I water, feed, water, feed, etc. with no issues, but I just stick with one brand. The SC's are kinda nute sensitive depending on it's lineage.

Thank you for continuing to watch my thread, curious did you view the pics that have the twisty lil leaves thats a supposed to be a strawberry cough but that is nothing like I've ever seen grow like that?

It JUST spit out 5 leaves after 2 weeks into bud but only 1 - 3 leaves on the entire plant? sound stressed? I stopped watering them now its been 3 days w/o water or nuets trying to see if its over watering causing the mutations.

SAM_1015.jpg

SAM_1010.jpg

SAM_1011.jpg

SAM_1009.jpg

Again Thank so much for any info, you all provide

Trix

Yeah I see the mutated leafs. Doesn't look the the SC I grew either. See if it starts growing out of it. What are your temps in the room? Ph?

Right now it is 79 degrees 64% humidity, PH is 6.3- 6.5

It stays very constant at 80 / 50

I'd have the lights as close as possible without burning them. Use the back of your hand/arm as a guide. The plant can take the heat that you can take.

Honestly, other than the SC, they look good man. I didn't look at every photo, but from what I can see.... :thumbsu:

I use the FF line also and have noticed a difference using those solubles.

Just keep an eye on the SC.

Hopefully Bubblegrower chimes in. He's the expert, not me! :)

I'd have the lights as close as possible without burning them. Use the back of your hand/arm as a guide. The plant can take the heat that you can take.

Honestly, other than the SC, they look good man. I didn't look at every photo, but from what I can see.... :thumbsu:

I use the FF line also and have noticed a difference using those solubles.

Just keep an eye on the SC.

Hopefully Bubblegrower chimes in. He's the expert, not me! :)

Thank you for looking, I will monitor the nuets and lights, I changed the setup with the reflectors yesterday Its so bright you cant see when you open the door but its nap time till four pm for them so will see what you think of the new setup- removed the silver dome from the fixture replaced with a flat sheet of reflecting sheeting? it may be to much???

Thank you for looking, I will monitor the nuets and lights, I changed the setup with the reflectors yesterday Its so bright you cant see when you open the door but its nap time till four pm for them so will see what you think of the new setup- removed the silver dome from the fixture replaced with a flat sheet of reflecting sheeting? it may be to much???

My last CG did that and it worked well for him. He grew amazing buds. See how it goes...

It JUST spit out 5 leaves after 2 weeks into bud but only 1 - 3 leaves on the entire plant? sound stressed? I stopped watering them now its been 3 days w/o water or nuets trying to see if its over watering causing the mutations.

nope, they dont sound stressed. you really cant go by "what you see" for growth rate. a plant will switch phases in a way. it might concentrate on root growth for a few days...... well, obviously you arent going to see this occur growing in soil. but, those few days of root growth can be/are followed by rapid leaf/stem growth.

with that being said, i do not know the strain very well, and i'm not sitting in your grow room :) so don't believe that to be gold. if you haven't already, i would do a quick flush just to be sure it isnt nute related before they really start developing bud sites.

as far as the mutation, it could be a couple different things, but chances are it will grow out of it and wont affect you much. i wish i had some better pics, but this is one of my widow crosses. somewhere along the way it started twisting in the same fashion yours do, only not quite as prevalent.

med_gallery_13801_60_1809870.jpg

mine begin the twist shortly after light change to 12/12, only i tend to have much more/faster growth on my plants than you do at this time and it "untwists" rather quickly. if i can dig up more pics i will. i know i have one of an entire plant where every single leaf above the midway point has one tip that is bent to the right, but you can see the 2 in this pic.

i cannot say for certain, but i believe that i took a clone too late in flower along the breeding line somewhere and this is the result. i could be wrong, but i do not think i am.

either way, its a good yielding strain with better than average potency. hope this helps a little. do a flush, say a prayer, and have a seat. :)

Thank you for looking bubblegrower, and all others for looking at my post and giving me advice, I have taken some more images of my room with my new light setup will post shortly

Thank You again,

Trix

Archived