I Need To Talk To A Doc About Tourettes And Medical Marijuana.

I need to talk to sombody that will give me medical marijuana. I have tourettes and marijuana has definately helped reduce tics and pain in my joints. The pain is horrible, and the tics get bad. All the medicine prescribed to me since i was 10 never helped. At some times the pills made me worse. Somebody help me out.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Welcome Mike. I hope you too find some relief soon. There is clinics and traveling drs all over the state that are willing and capable of helping you get your card.

If you post your general area we can help point you in the direction of a place in your area. If you need a caregiver this is the place to find that as well. Compassion Clubs are a great place to meet and network with people as well. Many compassionate caregivers who are a blessing to us low income patients too. If you need a caregiver maybe start another thread topic regarding that to get more responses too. Good Luck Mike and I hope you stick around.

Also thanks to you AKenewell for the informative post to those of us who aren't familiar with this medical condition.

Welcome Mike. I hope you too find some relief soon. There is clinics and traveling drs all over the state that are willing and capable of helping you get your card.

If you post your general area we can help point you in the direction of a place in your area. If you need a caregiver this is the place to find that as well. Compassion Clubs are a great place to meet and network with people as well. Many compassionate caregivers who are a blessing to us low income patients too. If you need a caregiver maybe start another thread topic regarding that to get more responses too. Good Luck Mike and I hope you stick around.

Also thanks to you AKenewell for the informative post to those of us who aren't familiar with this medical condition.

It also helps if you have a good medical history if you just walk in somewhere with out and records saying i have tourettes i need medical marijuana i would not get my hopes up. If you do not have a history start going to a primary care doctor to build one up and try a few different meds for it (you dont have to try them just get them prescribed and filled)then try going somewhere to be certified may make it easier. You can also try the prescribed meds who knows they may help. But im assuming if you have tourettes you have some sort of a record built up already good luck either way

Archived