What's Your 'favorite Marijuana Movie'?

I was wondering what folks might consider their favorite marijuana movie. What's a 'Marijuana Movie'? I don't know...you decide. It could be a film about marijuana(pro or anti),a film where people use marijuana or a film you might watch while medicating(before,during,or after).

Example: One of mine is "M*A*S*H". It was the first movie I saw where they smoked a joint and it wasn't an anti-drug film. It's also the first major studio movie to use the word f*ck.

Any others?

Reefer Madness

Totally Hilarious............Hide your wife.......Lock up your daughter......They are coming for you!

This. Also Half Baked and Harold and Kumar goto white castle. Hilarious movies, such over exaggerated humor but we all can relate!

The very best is Easy Rider. Cast of the shackles of society by throwing your watch into the sand, light up a joint, and search for freedom in America. Full of metaphors that comment on our society that are still relevant today.

Pink Floyd The Wall is always fun to have running at a party.

Aeon Flux the cartoon not the movie.

Cheech and Chong fun stuff but has not held up as well as some others.

Mel Brooks just about anything.

Life of Brian really any Monty Python but Brian is a masterpiece.

Zombiland soon to become a cult classic like the Mel Brooks films.

Heavy Metal another great one for parties. It's your one way ticket to midnight. . .

This Is Spinal Tap the original Borat type movie

Lord of the Rings It is just Epic.

True Blood put on your favourite black goth clothes and do a marathon both season one and two are out.

Blade Runner set the scene for all futuristic films.

2010 a Space Odyssey "open the pod bay doors Hal."

Logan's Run kill everyone over 30

Soylent Green eat everyone over 30

Andromeda Strain alian virus kills people

Any Clint Eastwood Western he was the first real bad a$$

These are just off the top of my head. Ya that is more than one favourite but who can really limit to one with all the great films out there?

Well, I'm not much for "picking favorites," but, I'd have to say: one "colorful flick" that EVERYONE sure would be appreciative of watching while medicated [well-medicated?] :blink: is certainly a classic:

"American Pop"

Remember or not, here's a Snacktime-Teaser for all the weary souls out and about in the Happy Land of Healing:

Thank You, Youtube; Thanks, fajrfresh404; and Thank YOU, Ralph Bakshi!

http://www.ralphbakshi.com/films.php?film=americanpop

And, thanks to all the Happy Campers in 3MA Land.

Now, off to La La Land.

Zzzzz Zzzz Zzz Zz . .

I DON'T THINK we're in KANSAS anymore Toto . . .

(click, click, click)

Toto . . ?!

Toto!!??

Click, Click Click . . .

Click, click, click . . . .

:lol:

Run . . . FOR the CURE!

And, FREE Y/OUR MINDS

Be FREE!

back when i was younger we used to have midnite movies in the city, we used to bring booze and smoke in! good time

I beleive the name of my fav is song remains the same , led zepplin! they used to have a bunch of good ones, pink floyd the wall is kewl,,now when i was younger and experimental I loved watching wizard of oz, with pink floyd dark side of the moon playing, what a blast,(specialy on shrooms or mescaline rolleyes.gif ) you start the c.d as the lion roars for the second time at begining of show! plays about half thru the movie, they say that song was wrote after watching that show! try it w/o the shrooms and other lol

Peace!

Jim

Blues Brothers totally baked is a great film...

Especially when LEO smashes all them cars

When I was 8 or 9 I tagged along with my dad and sister to a double feature at the drive-in - The Blues Brothers and Cheech and Chong's Next Movie. My first brush with stoner culture and I didn't even know it.

back when i was younger we used to have midnite movies in the city, we used to bring booze and smoke in! good time

I beleive the name of my fav is song remains the same , led zepplin! they used to have a bunch of good ones, pink floyd the wall is kewl,,now when i was younger and experimental I loved watching wizard of oz, with pink floyd the wall playing, what a blast,(specialy on shrooms or mescaline rolleyes.gif ) you start the c.d as the lion roars for the second time at begining of show! plays about half thru the movie, they say that song was wrote after watching that show! try it w/o the shrooms and other lol

Peace!

Jim

Midnight Movies...man those were the days. I remember people bringing in cases of beer and medicating openly. I remeber getting baked and watching 'Reefer Madness' with the short 'Love is Hard to Get' by 'The Firesign Theater'.

GREAT FUN!

Hey Phaq that Pink Floyd music that goes with the Wizard of Oz is Dark Side of the Moon. I have it and I highly recommend i:Pt to all who medicate. The timing, the lyrics, NO WAY this could have ever been that many coincidences

That was actually Cheech marin, but funny just the same. And the ice cream truck was a gas.

Hello Mr. Lizard...............Timothy Leary with 'The Key'

Hey man, I can't scratch my balls!

CLASSIC!

Timmy Leary Lost his Keys . . .

And, somewhere - me thinks - me found them;

Now, where the heck is that LOCK?

Here's one for you - for sparking some colorful memories:

Thanks a [very multi-faceted] Million, for the memories.

B)

May the Bud-Bird of Happiness springle some "HAPPINESS" your way!

I will never get the image of Tommy Chong out of my head, acting like he was swimming at the top of the ladder while DEA was flying over..............

Good stuff ............:lol:

That was Cheech Marin on top of the ladder. I agree great scene, I'd love to have the grow op in the pool. LOL

One of my favorite marijuana movie is ...HOME GROWN

When their kingpin is iced, bungling small-fry pot harvesters try to keep up the business, negotiating the biggest sale ever and keeping his death a secret. But when the Mafia, the police, and other meddlers crash the party, they begin to suspect they're in over their heads. Less a goofy drug movie than a score-gone-wrong narrative, with a fresh-baked batch of star cameos and a bag's worth of dark action.

Its a older movie,but a goodie!

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a great movie called Humboldt County, its not a comedy. A good comedy is Smiley Face with Anna Faris as a medicated goof, pretty funny. Half Baked is probably the Cheech and Chong of my time. Dave Chappelle, Guillermo Diaz, Harland Williams, and Jim Breuer are comedic genius.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Phaq that Pink Floyd music that goes with the Wizard of Oz is Dark Side of the Moon. I have it and I highly recommend i:Pt to all who medicate. The timing, the lyrics, NO WAY this could have ever been that many coincidences

LOL yea I actualy just reread my post and fixed it! They say that album was made after watching wizard of oz,,It is a trip eh? :thumbsu:

FTW

Peace

Jim

Archived