What's Your 'favorite Marijuana Movie'?

great choices.... i too had a funny moment as a child. the local drive in was playing TRON and cheech n chong. tron first so the folks thought id watch tron, fall a sleep then they could spark n enjoy cheech n chong. but the movie place screwed up. the car next to us complained about the smell so up went the windows....i love cheech.

if you get a chance check the movie section at k mart time to time they have a like 10 dvd box set of cult classics, includes all the good ones reef mad marijuana girl...etc. wth happened to weed 80 years ago two hits n the ladies had to show their boobs. :jipo:

That was actually Cheech marin, but funny just the same. And the ice cream truck was a gas.

Hello Mr. Lizard...............Timothy Leary with 'The Key'

Hey man, I can't scratch my balls!

CLASSIC!

Any Cheech & Chong movie! How about the Comet cleanser that was spilled on the sink or the dog that ate the weed!!! But my favorite of all.......anyone remember the Cheech & Chong albums??? Wow, now that's some dated stuff! I can't be the only one here that remembers the albums???]

Dizz

(Soft knocks at the door)

CHONG: Who is it'

CHEECH: It's me, Dave. Open up, man, I got the stuff.

(More knocks)

CHEECH: It's me, Dave, man. Open up, I got the stuff.

CHONG: Who'

CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Open up, I think the cops saw me come in here.

(More knocks)

CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Will you open up, I got the stuff with me.

CHONG: Who'

CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up.

CHONG: Dave'

CHEECH: Yeah, Dave. C'mon, man, open up, I think the cops saw me.

CHONG: Dave's not here.

CHEECH: No, man, I'm Dave, man.

(Sharp knocks at the door)

CHEECH: Hey, c'mon, man.

im gonna go with pineapple express for sure, and any Stanley Kubrick flick is great to watch while medicated. But one of my all time fav's has to be Caddyshack. my girl hates it cuz of the gopher, she says he is too "puppet like" and "cheezy" lol Bill Muray is awesome. I also like Fear and Loathing, and dont let me forget to mention Where the Buffalo Roam. i love movies so much...

Archived