Accidental Impregnation

So heres the deal I had g-13 feminized pineapple E goin next to Afganica from flying dutchman. The afgan slipped one by me & had one night of pleasure before I thew him out. Thought I got it in time but one side of the PE has some seed.

Question is do I dry& grow them out or ? The afgan was more potent but the PE yields more.

Not a breeder so any guess on the cross ?

Does the Fem PE make them risky?

Is it worth my time and plant space?

Could be something pretty interesting... I would grow her out and see what comes of her.. Definetily a interesting cross.. Does the Afganica have a predominate hermie trait or was it just a little stress that caused the pollen sack?? My recommendation would be to pass along some seed to a few knowledgeable growers and see what pheno's they may have.. Have everybody keep a grow jornal on each and collect the data at the end.. Good luck.. Peace B)

Could be something pretty interesting... I would grow her out and see what comes of her.. Definetily a interesting cross.. Does the Afganica have a predominate hermie trait or was it just a little stress that caused the pollen sack?? My recommendation would be to pass along some seed to a few knowledgeable growers and see what pheno's they may have.. Have everybody keep a grow jornal on each and collect the data at the end.. Good luck.. Peace B)

I think it was a light leak problem but yanked the plant. None of the others (4) showed any sign.

will it pass on the trait ? make them less stable ? Hope not. I will try them when I get the chance...

I think it was a light leak problem but yanked the plant. None of the others (4) showed any sign.

will it pass on the trait ? make them less stable ? Hope not. I will try them when I get the chance...

Yeah, kinda sounded like a stress issue... B) Like I said before... Could be a wicked cross!! the possibility's definitely there with what would be 2 hybrids.. I don't think that because the PE was fem that would have much of any effect on stabillity.. Those are 2 righteously nice hybrids on there own... An Afghan power house and a 55 day PE blaster, bring them together and who knows what could be hiding in those genetics... Exciting!! :D

Archived