Dr. Leaveing

I live in Clare county and been driving 45 mins to my Dr. in Gladwin.The Dr. signed for my card and also did my Renewal. Well the problem is he no longer works there and the new Dr.s are not for Medicla Marijuana. and i am understanding is that They will not renew are pain meds if we have the medical card.Is this FAIR, can they do this? If so does any one know of a good Dr.? See i was born disabled, My condition doesnt change as my ?Dr.s do at this office.Man in the few years i have been there we have went through a lot of Dr.s there.BUt any ways is there some thing we can do? Maybe ALL patients they are cutting off could go in on attorney and sure the Dr.s office? For pain and suffering when they cut us off. Discriminating against us and holding back medical care for there own selfish reasons? Any one know? Gladwin Family Care, On 61 headed out of Gladwin East end. on right hand side.

Once a particular course of care is initiated, it's actually pretty unusual for another doctor to not continue it if the patient states it is working. By not doing so, the second doctor is essentially calling the first one a quack. I'd bet $100 that were you on a regimen of prescription pain relief medication, he would continue it.

But the new physician is well within his rights to do so, unfortunately.

Once a particular course of care is initiated, it's actually pretty unusual for another doctor to not continue it if the patient states it is working. By not doing so, the second doctor is essentially calling the first one a quack. I'd bet $100 that were you on a regimen of prescription pain relief medication, he would continue it.

But the new physician is well within his rights to do so, unfortunately.

Like i said, i was born with all my disablilitys.and they do not change cause the Dr.s does.Many Dr.s had offered to raise my Pain meds alot of times. and i would all ways say no. i could be on oxy,s , morphine, or what ever else they choose. but to give me a 150 norco,s a months with some weed to help take these nasty things.And I been on pain ,meds for 20 years, and guess what, My pain is still there and worse as i age, Another patient took his renewal there to be signed and they asked if he had cancer. So sounds like if you are not dieing them we aree screwed.

They will drug test you now its not that simple. I did not tell my old doctor and he started drug testing the day MM was legal. I had to find a new one. They are really picky if you are opiates. I had to detox off and found a new one who is more open minded. No I didn't tell him about MM use. For some reason he does not drug test but he is also from France...

Dizz

They will drug test you now its not that simple. I did not tell my old doctor and he started drug testing the day MM was legal. I had to find a new one. They are really picky if you are opiates. I had to detox off and found a new one who is more open minded. No I didn't tell him about MM use. For some reason he does not drug test but he is also from France...

Dizz

Any one know of a Dr. taking new patients? i know a whole office full that most likely be needing one. and yes they tinkle test all the time.

Dizz

Well that explains it then, Diz.

Those French docs NEVER drug test (smiles).

Trouble is... they're few and far between, as they say.

I live in Clare county and been driving 45 mins to my Dr. in Gladwin.The Dr. signed for my card and also did my Renewal. Well the problem is he no longer works there and the new Dr.s are not for Medicla Marijuana. and i am understanding is that They will not renew are pain meds if we have the medical card.Is this FAIR, can they do this? If so does any one know of a good Dr.? See i was born disabled, My condition doesnt change as my ?Dr.s do at this office.Man in the few years i have been there we have went through a lot of Dr.s there.BUt any ways is there some thing we can do? Maybe ALL patients they are cutting off could go in on attorney and sure the Dr.s office? For pain and suffering when they cut us off. Discriminating against us and holding back medical care for there own selfish reasons? Any one know? Gladwin Family Care, On 61 headed out of Gladwin East end. on right hand side.

I go to gladwin family practice, and it is a bummer that ezzerdine has left, I seen him last week, he told me I need to make up my mind and either do the narcotics or mm one or the other, he lowered my dose of meds and is giving me time to ween off (ive been off all narcoticss for months)he did tell me that the new dr. will give me my meds for a lil while but, he did not say if they will renew my card or not! I guess i will be asking this month. there are many places we can get our cards renewed at! I personly dont like the gladwin family clinic, they are drug dr.s, every one there is getting pain narcotics! everyone! I have never gone to a dr's office like that, and when you sign in they want to know what pharmacy you use, what up with that? my apointment card say for refills on it! they are always trying to bill my ins co for something, exrays, therapy I have been disabled over 12 yrs and been thru all the physical therapy and pain clinics, im done with that stuff, If they are not going to do my renewel I will not be going there any longer, I guess ill pay the 200 bucks and go to the thc clinics down state!

Peace!

Jim

Sounds like my Doc... PA is doing the same thing as your Phaq... When the law went into effect is when I first got my drug test, said what I would test positive for, tested positive for norco, morphine, and THC. She said no big deal and we talked about the MMP. Got the paperwork I needed, tried to get the MD to sign it, he said "I will not participate in the program" and was left to "Dr. Shop" to get my MM rec. Well time went on and I tried the THCF , got my paperwork faxed or sent there, waited and waited for a call back, then about 4 months later they finally call, I asked them when they got my stuff, THCF said " A few days ago." but said there was a problem, a MD didnt sign the paperwork, so I had to get back a hold of the Dr. to sign a chart note, then send it in. Upon waiting for them to get the stuff done my CG asked if I wanted to go where he was going, Dr. May, I agreed, set up a appt. and then got the signiture after a review of my MRI report and a short exam and a medical history thing. Well I just got my card so I went to show my PA, (now mind you that my insurence is not covering me now due to MDCH f-up). So we were talking and I told her I had to get off morphine, but I was able to afford the norco but needed it upped until I could get a better supply of Cannabis. She told me, because I have my card now, that she would up it to 4 a day, but no more, and that I would have to get off Norco as soon as I can. I told her that because we (CG and I) just got our cards that it would be around 4 months at least to get the first harvest. So next month I am going to try to talk to her and see if I can use Norco for breakthrough pain or when I cant use Cannabis. We all know that "public" is a HUGE area and needs to be changed to "near a populated area". I want to go to the beach, medicate, and then go swimming, so I can swim pain free with my kids, but I CANT!

Archived