Police Following After Waterford Club Meeting

Wow that's pretty messed up clearly they were waiting for an excuse to pull you over, I live in Waterford too but am yet to go to any clubs by us for the reason the cops are still screwing with people since they do not fully understand the laws and i cannot afford any stupid legal bs. If it happens again go to tubbs rd follow it to the police station and just go in and let someone know you are being followed and you are "worried/scared" do not mention they are cops following you just see if you can get some cops to go say hi to them.

Wow that's pretty messed up clearly they were waiting for an excuse to pull you over, I live in Waterford too but am yet to go to any clubs by us for the reason the cops are still screwing with people since they do not fully understand the laws and i cannot afford any stupid legal bs. If it happens again go to tubbs rd follow it to the police station and just go in and let someone know you are being followed and you are "worried/scared" do not mention they are cops following you just see if you can get some cops to go say hi to them.

Exactly why I stopped going as well I got followed from the Flint Private club all the way to 75..YES it happened. Actually I think it was 475....

This is my c.c meetings, hopefuly no one follows me here!

I believe i said something like this mite happen, and im not willing to get into any more court battles at this time, thank you all for being here though! goodjob.gif

Peace!

Jim

This is wierd......I posted a question at the waterford club blog...... asking if anyone else has been followed from the waterford diner (wacc). by the police

They deleted it...... I guess they dont want anyone to "worry about it". ???????

Ofcourse they deleted it...they don't want potential customers to be scared off....how are they going to make money if nobody goes..? Alot of good stuff gets deleted on various sites.

WOW hold up here..... I run the WACC I would like to know how WPD could go out of their township just to follow someone>? This club has been up and running since Feb. We have had 1 encounter with the police... they came knocking at the door because someone smelled "dope" and called the poe poe. After talking with them, educating them, and showing them a MM card they simply said "you don't want us here and we dont want to be here" and they left. My husband has sat down with (our attorney) the cheif of police, the township lawyer, and also city councel. I am here to assure you we have a safe compassion club.

Second of all.... some one states How are we going to make money>>??? LOL we are a nonprofit club WE dont make any money from the club!!! We are here because we belive in MMJ and we provide a safe place for the patients and caregivers to come and meet, we do this out of compassion!

I would like to say there are these types of clubs poping up EVERYWERE, and only the ILLEGAL club are at risk. EVERYBODYS CAFE and the WACC are perfectly legal.

Peace to all,

MaryJ

1. I did not say what "poe poe" department followed me (state)

2. It is a nice place to get meds....I am a member.....but, the fact remains that I was followed from there, and just want everyone to be aware of that, and, I am not the only one to be followed.

3. I do not doubt the clubs compassion... even with the vendor "fees", and the ever- present "tip jar" shake.

4. I just want the members to be aware of the encounter that I had, and to be carefull, and only have the legal amount of meds when leaving the club. Then, you are perfectly legal

What better way to break up CC's and cause turmoil in the MM community than have police follow members or spread rumors of police following members.

I will go every time my CC has an event and I will not be "scared" to attend or leave our meetings or those of our fellow CC's.

Peace

We Are All In This Together

That is why I am hesitant to medicate at meetings. I was in a bar in Texas drinking and found out the cops were spraying some form of dye on the license plates of vehicles in the parking lot. Later in the evening they used some form of light to identify those customers and pull them over. Well that was the last time I drank there.

You know there might be 10% of LEO that are great people, aunts, uncles, brothers, fathers, ect. It doesn't make up for the 90% that are bunny muffins.

I was sitting in a bar in houghton lake a few yrs back, and just the locals were in there, we were listening to the police scanner, they ran every plate in the parking lot, needless to say we all walked home!

Peace!

Jim

Archived