Felony Warrant From Bay County

bloodypete

You don't need a card, though. Paperwork is adequate according to the law. Did the OP have paperwork at the time?

YEP! Always see ALL the PAPERWORK...

ALWAYS have EITHER ALL the CARDS and / or ALL the PAPERWORK ON YOU.

And maybe don't tailgate?

Again, good luck.

Guest finallyfree09

And you would probably not have the patient after about one month.

You would force a patient to wait for five or 6 months? Only monsters force patients to be in pain.

A monster? I said I would acquire for the patient til I got their card. I would never make a patient wait for meds. Besides I'm not a caregiver. The reason for that is I am not good enough of a grower to take on a patient. It wouldn't be right of me to do that.

Guest finallyfree09

And you would probably not have the patient after about one month.

You would force a patient to wait for five or 6 months? Only monsters force patients to be in pain.

By the time I am skilled enuf to be a cg this shouldn't be an issue anyways. Cards should be flowing out of lansing quite smoothly in about a year or two I'd say.

I will try real hard not to be a "monster"

Based on the performance of the MDCH to get cards out .. I would not be surprised at all to find out that all six qualified under that 20 day thing.

Meaning that all six were properly and completely registered under the law.

Lets see .. Lansing is working on printing the cards applied for in Jan. If he has six cards now then Lansing had the apps for all six at the time he was pulled over.

They break the law and the patient or caregiver goes to jail. Fair is fair. (not)

I had all of my paperwork with me for myself and 5 patients and 1 patient present with me claiming his own. I am allowed 2.5 for my patient, and he is allowed 2.5 for himself. I was never over any limits at any time.

Guest finallyfree09

I had all of my paperwork with me for myself and 5 patients and 1 patient present with me claiming his own. I am allowed 2.5 for my patient, and he is allowed 2.5 for himself. I was never over any limits at any time.

Cool, you should be ok then as long as u have a good lawyer. Good luck and I wish u the best of luck.

Your Not alone in this Please Join us Thursday July 1st for a Peaceful Protest at 111 South Michigan at the corner of South Michigan and Court st Saginaw Mi 48602. Bay county is closely monitoring on what Saginaw is doing

we /i will be their if Torey is feeling up to it she got hit buy a car on her bicycle and was in the Hospital for 5 days broke 5 rib's and some other bones i went to the 3rd costseed place/Ysip and they helped her out some what thank you PB and bud habit i hope to see cost seeda lot of people their i think we all should stick togetter on this and all the other Bust that are going on i will call you when i find your # bud habit

When I read 15 ounces, I thought you were clearly over the limit for any card holder.

Reading further, I read that you have six cards. I assume this would be one for you, and one for each of five patients. Fifteen ounces would indeed be your allowable maximum.

You follow with your not having any of the cards with you at the time.

The fact that the bags were labeled is of no issue; nor is the fact that the other passenger claimed one of the bags. It is the cards that offer protection from arrest. Without cards, you are subject to the statement listed as AD.

I think that it is unlikely that the MSP will return your product. You will likely be arranged. At your hearing you should present a “Motion to Dismiss”. having your six cards, and the paperwork for all, showing that applications to the state was submitted prior to your being pulled over, should be all you need.

We need to remember that a doctor’s recommendation is necessary for the medical se of marihuana, but a registration card is not. Without a card one falls under the rules of AD. The actual card offers “guarantee protections”. you can be a card holder and still need the benefits of AD. BloodyPete did not have the actual cards with him.

BTW - this is a criminal matter. You should not be airing this on a public forum.

So this additional patient is not one of your five patients? This was another one?

The fact that the bags were labeled is of no issue; nor is the fact that the other passenger claimed one of the bags. It is the cards that offer protection from arrest. Without cards, you are subject to the statement listed as AD.

Incorrect. He had all of the protections that the ID card affords.

According to the law, all of the people involved were fully registered.

Just because the MDCH violated the law is not an excuse to arrest anyone.

First the MDCH violated the law and then the police did.

If you had added a few kilo's of blow and an Uzi.... lol J/K but really what were you doing with all that weed bro? Holy crap!

--LOL scratch that after reading 12 posts more... I still think you were pushing it, but not as crazy as I first thought.

If you had added a few kilo's of blow and an Uzi.... lol J/K but really what were you doing with all that weed bro? Holy crap!

--LOL scratch that after reading 12 posts more... I still think you were pushing it, but not as crazy as I first thought.

i think he did not want to run out. he should be fine the AD is solid just ask me oh but am still in court

Incorrect. He had all of the protections that the ID card affords.

According to the law, all of the people involved were fully registered.

Just because the MDCH violated the law is not an excuse to arrest anyone.

First the MDCH violated the law and then the police did.

True! By what the statue provides, copies of the paperwork should have been enough. But with LEO looking at either you have a card or you don’t, things may not be to his favor. Only those of us who might face arrest have noticed, and care that after 20 days, your paperwork serves as your card.

Last year, I received my card three weeks late. I suggested a class action motion. I was told that the tardiness was no big deal. Those three weeks have morphed into more than three months. There are those who choose not to registered with the state, but those who have are being unjustly victimized.

True! By what the statue provides, copies of the paperwork should have been enough. But with LEO looking at either you have a card or you don’t, things may not be to his favor. Only those of us who might face arrest have noticed, and care that after 20 days, your paperwork serves as your card.

Last year, I received my card three weeks late. I suggested a class action motion. I was told that the tardiness was no big deal. Those three weeks have morphed into more than three months. There are those who choose not to registered with the state, but those who have are being unjustly victimized.

you can say that again:)

• 2 weeks later...

I am waiting for the prosecutor to confirm the numbers on my cards and all charges will be dismissed for myself and my patient. We did everything according to the letter of the law and were completely innocent. This is the first case of its kind according to my lawyer. Hopefully with our actions in the immediate future, we will be able to change the way law enforcement and prosecutors ignore the very basics of this law. As patients and caregivers, we are entitled to certain protections under this law and we will not settle until this is recognized and adhered to. Wish us luck, it will be a long road.

Pete

Archived