Free The Weed!

The State and County road people cut the ditches on many roads and highways... so when you throw make sure you do it like a major league pitcher.

Otherwise they'll mow em down on ya.

all good G.B it will scatter the beans when they cut the ditches, seriously! to be safe just make a lil pit stop here and there pick a sunny spot and spread em out!:thumbsu:

Free the Weed!

Peace!

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

I went camping last year out in some "wooded area" with just the bare necessities.

Tarp, rope, dog, knife, cast iron pan, bag of beans, one lighter, shovel, glass medicine delivery device and a fat medicine bag.

Threw together a fire for the day and cleaned out the "sticks and stones" from said medicine bag.

Sticks were burnt while the "stones" went airborne amongst the area.

Returned a few months later to find nothing growing... must be one happy deer that found it.

love it :)

yup, one happy deer :)

• 2 months later...

I've heard that growers sometimes plant large "decoy" plots kinda out in the open to keep the fuzz busy all the while their real crop stays safe and sound undercover deep in the woods.

Of course I can't confirm any of this at all. But putting it everywhere would be a good strategy of breaking the budget and overwhelming any outdoor eradication efforts. They're a complete waste of resources anyway.

I've read about eradication efforts out in the plains states where the cops spend all day chopping down ditchweed that wouldn't get anyone high, always good for a laugh.

kewl ill have to take a lil ride over there and visit my grandparents old place, and stop in for some za! and of course add to there flowers out doors in the spring! lol

we used to drive our snowmobiles over there from finnigan rd., nice little ride, we used to go ride tirollian hills abanded ski lodge at the time also, I here they are also open or were since i tobaganed down them!

Peace Thanks!

FTW

Jim

kewl ill have to take a lil ride over there and visit my grandparents old place, and stop in for some za! and of course add to there flowers out doors in the spring! lol

we used to drive our snowmobiles over there from finnigan rd., nice little ride, we used to go ride tirollian hills abanded ski lodge at the time also, I here they are also open or were since i tobaganed down them!

Peace Thanks!

FTW

Jim

I skied at Tyrolean for the first time when i was about 4. they've been closed for a while now. People still go there to climb the hills and ride mountain bikes, sled, snowmobile, etc. I think a bank owns it, so no one is really keeping up on maintenance or anything. It used to be pretty nice back in the day.

next time you're in the area give me a holler and maybe we can meet in real life! :)

• 6 months later...

I planted 3 clones at my best friends grave site last week, not on it, in the woods surrounding the site. I know they will be in good hands there with him !!

Rip Kevin 6/15/82- 2/28/04 <33

my man trix was here!

Peace, Happy Easter my Friends!

FTW

Jim

I've heard that growers sometimes plant large "decoy" plots kinda out in the open to keep the fuzz busy all the while their real crop stays safe and sound undercover deep in the woods.

Of course I can't confirm any of this at all. But putting it everywhere would be a good strategy of breaking the budget and overwhelming any outdoor eradication efforts. They're a complete waste of resources anyway.

I've read about eradication efforts out in the plains states where the cops spend all day chopping down ditchweed that wouldn't get anyone high, always good for a laugh.

Man, this thread has been resurrected on Easter..... :D

Enjoy the vid!

did some one say resurection? lol well some one else started the over grow one,,,my sig has always said free the weed ,,,spread the seed,,,we need weed to grow wild everywhere,,,so I thought it fitting to pointe it out in the new thread and keep em both goin

hey spread them expensive seeds,,,do it up by me,,I will go water em with a few 55 gal drums when im getting water for my camper lol,,ill water the ditches of michigan lol can you just imagine! hey any one got a street cleaner/slash flower sprayer for sale? industrial size, I need to do all the off roads of Michigan!

Free The Weed!

Peace

Jim

Guest Medicinal Patient

did some one say resurection? lol well some one else started the over grow one,,,my sig has always said free the weed ,,,spread the seed,,,we need weed to grow wild everywhere,,,so I thought it fitting to pointe it out in the new thread and keep em both goin

hey spread them expensive seeds,,,do it up by me,,I will go water em with a few 55 gal drums when im getting water for my camper lol,,ill water the ditches of michigan lol can you just imagine! hey any one got a street cleaner/slash flower sprayer for sale? industrial size, I need to do all the off roads of Michigan!

Free The Weed!

Peace

Jim

darn that wasa great visual. Yes I can imagine! I picture the king running thru the ditches of Michigan like bigfoot eluding passerbys eventually disappearing into a massive field of plants giggling with your bag seed and canteen.

I am gunna miss your posts phaqhead! I hope you come down for the rally in 30 days. Behave and lets hope you didn't receive a perma b either. One of my top favs here. You got a fun loving light hearted spirit and we dig that. Always bringing the smiles. We will keep these threads going. :thumbsu::sword:

Archived