Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

rotglmfao! mezz your a riot! :lol:

Lol I'm not even trying to be funny. Maybe I should do a stand up routine and just talk about regular things and get the crowd just cracking up at everything I say.:thumbsu:

BG, they grow so fast in those bubble buckets. My soil plants can't keep up with the pace. I'm looking at vegging twice as long.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I'm not even trying to be funny. Maybe I should do a stand up routine and just talk about regular things and get the crowd just cracking up at everything I say.:thumbsu:

BG, they grow so fast in those bubble buckets. My soil plants can't keep up with the pace. I'm looking at vegging twice as long.

yeah, it really is amazing. and, i am using the cheapest nute plan on the planet really as well. making it as low-budget as possible. just want to prove that ANYONE can do it. so far i have used less than $5 in nutes.

and, i havent really decided what to do with the plant yet...... nor when to flower. maybe i will let you guys decide how big she gets :)

yeah, it really is amazing. and, i am using the cheapest nute plan on the planet really as well. making it as low-budget as possible. just want to prove that ANYONE can do it. so far i have used less than $5 in nutes.

and, i havent really decided what to do with the plant yet...... nor when to flower. maybe i will let you guys decide how big she gets :)

day 28 flip the switch. Should give it another 2 nodes or so, then the 2 week stretch. :)

day 28 flip the switch. Should give it another 2 nodes or so, then the 2 week stretch. :)

oh it will get more than another 2 nodes in 10 days i presume :)

hell, i think it just grew 2 more about 5 minutes ago :)

she is moving along quite well. so far, i have only backfilled 3 gallons in 18 days. not too bad, but she's is starting to really do some heavy drinking now. i will get root shots in a couple hours.

What would happen if someone transferred one of your colnes to dirt? Would it still produce?

oh sure, she'll still produce in dirt. i have never grown this strain in dirt personally, but i gifted a couple clones to some "dirt-friends" of mine back in Cali and they loved it :)

i have some pics of her mommy right here............. the journal plant would be the 5th cut. here's the 4th

med_gallery_13801_60_366154.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1305352.jpg

Dayim, that is some CRAZY growth! :o:bow:

haha....... after i flip to 12/12 i might have to take pics 2 or 3 times a day for the stretch or you guys will think im full of poop :)

it happens real big real fast after the flip.

which brings up a good point........... i haven't done anything besides trim those bottom two sets of branches off so far. i'm going to take another one or two sets in the next couple days as well.

i haven't topped her or anything. "mom" was topped a week before the flip to 12/12. she was topped that one time only. mom vegged for about 35 days. so you guys can kinda judge what will happen there............. what ya think?

top her now and thats it?

top her now and a couple/few more times?

top her a week before flower like last time??

let her go natural?

it's you folks' journal :)

Im glad one of us is not trying to be funny! ;)

I got $3.56 spent on nutes from wall mart, and not miracle grow lol, any thing but! the half of 55 gal plastic drum was holding fertilizer yrs ago, been rinsed, pissed in, put kegs in it, now plants, soon to be tall plants! but if a keg comes around and needs a place, i guess ill put em in the ground :P The awsome free fence will hold the big buds up! im taken bets on how long it will take till i have to raise the top on it, I say 3 weeks max!

I think the whole pointe of this awsome thread , Is to show people that you dont have to be all uptight growing weed, specialy now that most of us are legal, I dont like to post pics of any grow I mite have going!

mezz you are funny dude! I dont have any neighbors so i figured I'd put something up to laugh about, Im doing my own cheap grow, and I am willing to bet, It will produce and I aint doing anything special,,well when I do my morning pee pee, I do get to look out the window at them! thats special!

Peace Bro's

Free the Weed!

Jim

Great Thread Bubblegrower I am jealous of how fast Your plants are growing.I will try it next time I have some extra cash to build one.As for You guys talking about feeding Your girls urine lol I knew a guy who would save it in juggs to put around his garden to keep the animals away human hair works good too.

Great Thread Bubblegrower I am jealous of how fast Your plants are growing.I will try it next time I have some extra cash to build one.As for You guys talking about feeding Your girls urine lol I knew a guy who would save it in juggs to put around his garden to keep the animals away human hair works good too.

Im fricking bald! where am i gonna get hair? The fence is to make it legal lol and hold the big HUGE BUDDS and to keep the frickin dogs from peeing in them and messing with them, they seem to like the smell! deers like weed also, I kinda have a deer prob here, well not realy, but I am running out of room in my freezer! :rolleyes:

Peace!

FtW

Jim

BG... what an awesome new thread, of course your other one is awesome to :goodjob:

We were directing some new patients to the mmma just today and actually pulled up your thread's for them to look at.

I know we have said thank you, but thank you again, what you do here is such a service to people!!!!

You should have your own TV grow show!!!!!

hahaha.......

t.v. grow show huh?

"Tonight on "So You Think Can Cultivate" bubblegrower will be covering the finer points of hiring photogenic people for instructional videos"

hee-hee

as ALWAYS i thank you so very very much for your aid in the cause and your kind words.

Im fricking bald! where am i gonna get hair? The fence is to make it legal lol and hold the big HUGE BUDDS and to keep the frickin dogs from peeing in them and messing with them, they seem to like the smell! deers like weed also, I kinda have a deer prob here, well not realy, but I am running out of room in my freezer! :rolleyes:

Peace!

FtW

Jim

Its all good I'm bald too.Yeah man I have seen some GINORMOUS buds grown outside I wish You luck.My deep chest freezer only has 1 package of venison burger left :( F.T.W.

day 19

med_gallery_13801_60_1974647.jpg

and, i woke up this fine morning to find this on a couple leaves :

med_gallery_13801_60_838450.jpg

now that she is big enough to handle a little stress, i have been keeping the lamp very close to her. less than 10". ever hear the saying "as close as you can get the light without burning the leaves"?

hahaha........ TOO CLOSE!! no big deal. i backed the lamp off an inch or so and clipped the affected leaves off at the main stem. no worries. she won't miss them, and neither will I. with the bubbletotes, as you can see, they grow pretty quick.................. so I blame the lady :) if she wouldn't have grown another inch overnight we wouldn't be having this problem :rolleyes:

but seriously, for the newer growers, thats what a burnt tip looks like. sometimes these new leaves are very very fragile. they grow so fast that although they may look big and strong, they are still very young and soft tissued leaves.

Archived