Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

back to the burnt leaf for a second. the first pic we know about. the 2nd pic is also a burn. this leaf came from a plant late in flowering. therefore it was a strong sturdy leaf. the burn you see here is from misting the plant with the lights on. very similar looking burns............... but neither are nute related. it seems as though every time someone sees a burned leaf they automatically think its the nutes................. these are both light burns.

med_gallery_13801_60_1466160.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1522858.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL Dude you and me are soulmates! So many people come over and are freaked out at the changes in just a few weeks. I got lots of people at the "club" changing over to my system which turned out to be "Bubbleponics" as I was just reading and put my own system together not knowing what I was doing or what it was called, you teach I am also teaching since last year. I was using Foxfarm but I am trying out Humboldt on an auto-flowering Bubblicious to see how she likes it. All my seed had better be girls! They said their feminzed~ (www.nirvana.com)Anyhow my buds are so much tighter because the the plant is like a teenager, scrambling for food and growing like mad. I tease my plants and gradually take them to their proper PPM by feeding them 100 PPM every week, not dumping large amounts at one time keeps from salt and nutrient buildup or overdose,then when they reach 1200 on the vegg and are ready for flowering, I take 1/2 solution out, add "rainwater" ( I only use what the skies give me)back to the correct height and then begin the process of using a flowering solution 100PPm a week until she reaches 1400, I sometimes take it to 1700 and then back down to tease her about food,which makes her anxious and eager but don't do that unless you know what you are doing. At that goofy stage when she looks ready and then makes a last ditch run to mate that last 2 weeks, me spits out buds only, at that last round, I take all nutrients out, and just sit her in rain water and two tablespoons of Blackstrap Molassass. I might in the start give her a little 0-0-22 (organic no metals) to let her know the end is coming. She goes bananas and loves the sugar and boasting up her resin and potency. Kids, Bubbleponics is so easy. A bucket,an airstone,airpump,airline(All at the hydro store or pet stores, I buy the 4 prong ones) a basket for your medium, (I use Hydroton), and your baby, and make darn sure you keep your PH level at 5.5 -5.8 when vegging and 5.5 - 6.2 for flowering. Rain water is 6.5 so a few drops of PH Down will bring it down to orange/yellow. Stay away from Yellow/green in hydro, Don't push your plant until you know it and its habits. Ok Kids my lights came on so I must tend to the girls! Peace and Love and Just Imagine! This Old Dutch Lady thanks all of you for all the guidance and fellowship on the site~ now for some old pink floyd! Peace (Remember plants are like people, they start out on milk, graduationg to solids,at adolesence they eat anything you give them, and then we age and prefer less and are faced with death (potash). Nitrogen-Early stage and a little dose once in a while will stir the appitite. Oh I could go on and on! Ok kids got to go!

no offense g-ma. but i was telling my mom just the other day how growing in bubbles is like old people and cell phones :)

some members of the older generation just will not use a cellular phone. old land line phones have always worked for them and they work just fine.

don't get me wrong, land lines phones are fine..... but there is just so many cool things you can do with cell phones.

tis the same dirt vs bubbles :)

NOTHING wrong with dirt........... bubbles is just "more fun" :)

feeling lazy tonight, so i pulled her out of the room for good ones, and these pics will have to do. tomorrow we'll take some clones.

btw, i have not used the cal/mag on this plant, it was just close by and wanted to be in the pic for size reference.

gallery_13801_60_231529.jpg

gallery_13801_60_29958.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_1281922.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_557340.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_2854731.jpg

uh huh! now we see the reason for the beautiful growth! cal/ mag, a pic is worth a 1000 words! :sword:

i would take a pic of mine and show you my secret but its raining! Oops I just gave it away! lol

Free The Weed!

Peace!

Jim

please do not be confused. i have not used the cal/mag ..................... only GH flora micro and flora bloom so far.

day 21 i believe ;)

med_gallery_13801_60_1054230.jpg

Hey bub just teasing bro! Looking realy nice! Id like to be your garbage man :thumbsu:

Free The Weed!

Peace!

Jim

Archived