Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

Online teaching, you already have that part down pat! Well, a lot of questions, but off the top of my head I say, sure I would if it is possible. I sure hope you can figure out a way to get some income from all your service work to others because you deserve it and probably like most of us you could use it, if that is what you have in mind in some way.

Thanks again Mr BubbleGrower my horticulture teacher this day for sure! Just call me GrassHopper today.

800px-Kung_Fu-From_Dark_Angel.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Online teaching..................... sure I would if it is possible. I sure hope you can figure out a way to get some income from all your service work to others because you deserve it and probably like most of us you could use it, if that is what you have in mind in some way.

... it's more or less about learning things in real time with real plants...... and real situations. live video too :) woohooo .. american idol style :)

could be cool??? :):sword:

but i only can sing like 2 songs :(

thanks for the kind words treetops :goodjob:

i been twiddling my thumbs thinking of what to do next.

i have the chemo iranian thing going on, and thats gonna be pretty big........ but thats over there and not in here. this has become a photo gallery instead of a grow journal. time to spice it up.

not sure what i wanna do????

maybe i should put my money where my mouth is and conceive a one pound bubbledick plant?

i really dont have any of them vegging right now without a purpose so i would have to start with a fresh cut. i guess that would give me time to build a scaffolding around a 10gal single plant reinforced bubbletote.

hmmmmmm.

thanks for the kind words treetops :goodjob:

i been twiddling my thumbs thinking of what to do next.

i have the chemo iranian thing going on, and thats gonna be pretty big........ but thats over there and not in here. this has become a photo gallery instead of a grow journal. time to spice it up.

not sure what i wanna do????

maybe i should put my money where my mouth is and conceive a one pound bubbledick plant?

i really dont have any of them vegging right now without a purpose so i would have to start with a fresh cut. i guess that would give me time to build a scaffolding around a 10gal single plant reinforced bubbletote.

hmmmmmm.

I dare you! I just chopped my MK Ultra plant and I believe it is well over 8 ounces with out even trying. gallery_18667_641_2495402.jpg[/img] gallery_18667_641_2495402.jpg

Archived