Bubblegrower's Perpetual "Budget Grow" Journal

Grow Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG,

I've got to say, since you became a mod I have visited the grow area very little, because I know you are here and there have never been huge problems with the grow area anyway. Anyway, I somehow managed to not find this thread until today.

I stand in awe. Great thread once again.

as always folks...... thanks........ im here when i can be so use me and abuse me :)

i am on vacation with the family right now so loading pics and spending tons of time on here is not in my schedule, but i promise after the weekend is over i am 100% here for the summer :)

the journal plant is doing fine, looking beautiful and stretching like the beast she is. i will get everyone updated after the weekend.

Hope you guy's have a great vacation! :D

hey hey hey!! i see a new staff member on board :) congrats!!

well......... haha........ maybe a "thanks" is more in store :)

and so nobody claims withdrawals while i am away:

med_gallery_13801_60_176665.jpg

3 feet tall on the nose. day 7 of flower. still a lot of height to obtain.

36" from the top of the tote to the top of the top :)

OK BG and other helpful humans, I am curious as to how much will a 12 plant perpetual bubble grow weigh, hmmm? Lots of factors there, water, plants, nutes, lights, fans, mostly I wonder about the water. 6 Gals x 12 = 72 gals. 1 Gal weighs 8.35 lbs. 72 gals x 8.35 = 601.2 Is my math OK?

So about 600 lbs. plus equipment and plants, another couple hundred lbs for those??

OK BG and other helpful humans, I am curious as to how much will a 12 plant perpetual bubble grow weigh, hmmm? Lots of factors there, water, plants, nutes, lights, fans, mostly I wonder about the water. 6 Gals x 12 = 72 gals. 1 Gal weighs 8.35 lbs. 72 gals x 8.35 = 601.2 Is my math OK?

So about 600 lbs. plus equipment and plants, another couple hundred lbs for those??

give me a bit bish........... i will get a number for you......... i think i can average that one out pretty good.

in the meantime............................ day 10 flower i believe.................

HUGE stretch :)

42" now..................

med_gallery_13801_60_220914.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_921612.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_657683.jpg

bubbletotes = 6 gallons actual per tote............. roughly 50 pounds with water/tote/lid/ect...................... 2 plants per tote means you have 6 totes............ one plant per tote is obviously 12 totes.

sorry bro............. very very very busy............ if you need more math i will catch up later tonight.

once again............. sorry everybody. just hang in there for a couple days :) i have my own room, family, and a vacation to worry about as well :)

anyone care to elaborate on the "wolf spider" ??? lmao

michigan............. wolverines and wolf spiders :) wtf??

ya gonna think im nuts, but i swear it's true........... hell i dont know..... maybe this is normal here?? ................. 4th time in 40 days. believe i am doing some spider control now. and when i catch this one i will get pics of the culprit. my knowledge of spiders ends after daddy longlegs/black widow/tarantula ............

but i have learned that this generic breed of large hairy spiders are known as "wolf spiders" ??? around here......... well, they like heat and leaves :) this is the 4th time i have found damage like this........ the previous 3 times i have located a large spider in the room :) hmmmmmmmmm..... not rocket science :) here is the damage though, and it is from a clone of the journal plant. it's been sitting like this for 2 or 3 days, so the leaf has went well into shock/dry-up/die stage........... but the damage is there. this is no big deal at all as far as the plant is concerned..... a fan leaf or 2 or 5 mean nothing to this monster............ but this is my first encounter with spiders in 15 years of growing :)

they do not seem to do enough damage to irritate me at all.................. but coming across one in the grow room unexpectedly has caused 2 near heart attacks already :)

med_gallery_13801_60_897791.jpg

I always welcome predators in my garden, but I'm going to be looking into this spiders eating leaves thing.

BTW Bubble, would you kindly move this thread to Seed - Strains - Clones?

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20609-three-cotyledon-jack-the-ripper-twin/

I tried to message you but I think your mailbox is full.

I always welcome predators in my garden, but I'm going to be looking into this spiders eating leaves thing.

BTW Bubble, would you kindly move this thread to Seed - Strains - Clones?

http://www.michiganm...he-ripper-twin/

I tried to message you but I think your mailbox is full.

moved :)

and believe me......... i will find where they coming from :)

I always welcome predators in my garden

once again......... i do not believe this to be a threat to the room. probably more good than bad if i had an infestation of another kind. i'm thinking they just like the environment and are curious about the plants.............. and then i find them and kill them :)

i know that YOU know this mezz..............................

im just putting it out there for others.......... the leaf damage, the predator........... the goods and bads..............

hell man...... i will catch the lil rascal and bring him/her to anyone with a mite or aphid prob :) could be WAY beneficial :)

day 12 flower. the first , last, and only time you will see this strain out of water at this stage from me. she is VERY picky about this and will be limp for the next 48 hours. the move was 100% necessary. she is too big and needs to go in the system. more details to come soon.

patients come first.

med_gallery_13801_60_748181.jpg?t=14122982

gimme 20 mins and when she starts to wilt i will get sad sad sad pics.

Archived