Mma Application For Compassion Club

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I have been trying to reach someone about getting an application, so that we can become a sanctioned group of the MMMA, any help that I can get will be most helpful. Please feel free to contact me at amason123@gmail.com

Not sure what you're saying here. There is no application for sanctioning (and never was. I seen a guy in chat give you misinformation. All information from the old site resides here bar none.), though you do have contact the current board of directors president or vice president and await their instruction. If you're talking about the 502 article that has to filled to keep you under the MMMAs umbrella, then that pdf is also located in the section "Compassion clubs> Organization Guide"

Before you fill out any forms, I encourage you to read the whole section regarding this subject.

sanction.gif

Not sure what you're saying here. There is no application for sanctioning (and never was. I seen a guy in chat give you misinformation. All information from the old site resides here bar none.), though you do have contact the current board of directors president or vice president and await their instruction. If you're talking about the 502 article that has to filled to keep you under the MMMAs umbrella, then that pdf is also located in the section "Compassion clubs> Organization Guide"

Before you fill out any forms, I encourage you to read the whole section regarding this subject.

sanction.gif

I would like to thank you for taking the time to reply to my issue, but I already have the 502 from. What I was trying to find out was how do I go about participating in the MMMA"s sanction program.

Archived