Legalities Of Edibles

So, if I make a pound cake do they still need to weigh it?

Nice. I still can't understand why people bother with "budder". When it's made from leaf/trim, it invariably tastes like crap. It tastes better (and is, of course, stronger) when it's made with buds. But the best way (and easiest way to get an accurate dose) is to make extract first and add that to butter. A decent oral dose of "hash oil" is a "drop" (~3 mm sphere). Since it's already concentrated, you don't need to worry about the differences in potency between strains and stuff like that.

I was actually planning to make hard candy edibles with hash oil in them. They'll be "personal use only" until the P2P "ruling" gets overturned, unfortunately, but I have some really fun ideas about how to go about getting the "med" into my "medibles". Candied hash oil? Yep. Hash oil nougat? You bet your arse, sir! Caramel? Of course! Yeah; I like candy. And I like making candy. So this seemed a match made in Heaven. Thanks a lot, court of appeals jerkoffs, for f-ing up my "pursuit of happiness" and crushing yet another entrepreneurial spirit!

Man, those judges should be hung out to dry. They obviously didn't read the law. I have to wonder if they ever studied law. At all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived