Some old locals may remember this guy from his days in the ring. Bet you didn't know he could sing and do funny parody songs, huh? (We know it was an impersonator/comedian)

Some good times were had by all...

Earlier today I was watching some Ox Baker matches and one of them had him teaming up with Karl Krupp vs. Dick the Bruiser and Andre the Giant. Synchronicity? I remember the 96 Beers parody.

I don't reply to this thread too often because I can't see any of the links or videos. They are all red x's on my screen and not clickable. :(

Everything on this site is like that for me. It sucks. :(

hey bro, there MUST be an available update to something that you have not done yet. could be firefox, could be this site??

check your browser first and see if there are any available updates, then update, then log off the MMMA, then restart your pc. then log in to the MMMA. it may prompt you at that time to download an update for a flashplayer or something...... but there are no red x's on the site at all if everything is updated on your p.c.. we make sure of that :)

hey bro, there MUST be an available update to something that you have not done yet. could be firefox, could be this site??

check your browser first and see if there are any available updates, then update, then log off the MMMA, then restart your pc. then log in to the MMMA. it may prompt you at that time to download an update for a flashplayer or something...... but there are no red x's on the site at all if everything is updated on your p.c.. we make sure of that :)

Thanks for that info bro, I'll check it out! :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I totally forgot about those dudes! Thanks!

I figured you probably listened to MO back in the day, Bisharoo. Some of the best music I've ever heard.

Now this here may not be the "best" but I am currently being blown away by Bolder Damnn! How much great stuff is there to discover that I never knew existed?

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

RLP, go to www.Adobe.com and download the most recent adobe flash player, and adobe shockwave. Those will help you to view 90% of the content on the web. If you are using a Tor Browser or Vidalia setup for more secure browsing. Then, Flash player (which youtube videos use to play) is likely disabled by default. Hope that helps.

Got me a new laptop and can see everything now. Thanks brother! :thumbsu:

That MO was so good I had to add another one.

Mahavishnu Orchestra (stereo HiQ): 1972 Germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P-EBcF1u9Y&feature=related

Thanks again MMM. Nothing quite like those qroups these days I guess, huh? Really takes me back, and to a nice place. Thanks, my friend...