We might have a psychic link, YesMI.  I started watching Exit: Stage Left last night after that Funk set and thought about posting it.

The only verse I know off the top of my head is:

You can choose a ready guide

In some celestial voice

If you choose not to decide

You still have made a choice!

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

The voices told me they speak to others.

Russ Ballard - Voices

So what are you doing up so early?  Or is it late in your world? 

One of the hits that intrigued me in the strangest way back in the day.  Hollands greatest Rock export???

Golden Earring - Twilight Zone

As I'm stepping into this Twighlight Zone

Place is a madhouse

Feels like being cloned

My beacon's been moved under moon and star

Where am I to go now that I've gone too far?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sEfSamRnA-c

So what are you doing up so early?  Or is it late in your world? 

One of the hits that intrigued me in the strangest way back in the day.  Hollands greatest Rock export???

All hours of day are my domain. "Funny thing about weekends when you're self-employed (unemployed is original line) they don't mean quite so much, except you get to hang out with your working friends." - Les Claypool and Primus "Spaghetti Western"

I always dug the vibe though not the verse style that he would use often times. Like so many 80's bands, great hooks but forgettable verses. They made their money though and I say "Well f'n done!!!" If one person likes what you do then I say do it, even if that one person is only you. (DISCLAIMER: As long as no one or their stuff is being hurt by what you do). I honestly don't track countries of origin - I'm not good at bios of musicians at all. I figure they don't worry about my bio so we're even there.

Golden Earring - another groove band. Are their entire albums listenable? A product of radio exposure or were the producers that good at capturing lightning in a bottle? Our brains programmed through repetition and solid rhythm and hook? Fascinating. The pseudo-psycho-science of entertainment and music where it meets the hands of some high as hell musician with a Gibson in hand.

Speaking of...

Ten Years After - I'm Going Home

Golden Earring - Twilight Zone

As I'm stepping into this Twighlight Zone

Place is a madhouse

Feels like being cloned

My beacon's been moved under moon and star

Where am I to go now that I've gone too far?

Low down posting those lyrics...hehe...so that's what I've been pretending to mumble all these years?

:))

All hours of day are my domain. "Funny thing about weekends when you're self-employed (unemployed is original line) they don't mean quite so much, except you get to hang out with your working friends." - Les Claypool and Primus "Spaghetti Western"

I always dug the vibe though not the verse style that he would use often times. Like so many 80's bands, great hooks but forgettable verses. They made their money though and I say "Well f'n done!!!" If one person likes what you do then I say do it, even if that one person is only you. (DISCLAIMER: As long as no one or their stuff is being hurt by what you do). I honestly don't track countries of origin - I'm not good at bios of musicians at all. I figure they don't worry about my bio so we're even there.

Golden Earring - another groove band. Are their entire albums listenable? A product of radio exposure or were the producers that good at capturing lightning in a bottle? Our brains programmed through repetition and solid rhythm and hook? Fascinating. The pseudo-psycho-science of entertainment and music where it meets the hands of some high as hell musician with a Gibson in hand.

Speaking of...

Ten Years After - I'm Going Home

^_^

Another song called Twilight Zone.  From the early days of Maiden when you could feel the hunger and desperation.

Iron Maiden - Twilight Zone live in Holland 4-28-81

Iron Maiden - Phantom of the Opera

Funny you went heavy as I started listening to Slipknot after all of those 80's pop songs.

Since you went Iron Maiden I feel comfortable posting my "wake up" song. Not sure if there is protocol for video type but I love lyric videos.

RIP - Dimebag

Pantera - Rise

Mr. Forsyth, what's wrong with your mind?

The guitar and drums put up a good fight but holy crap can a vocal be more upfront?  The f'in King Kong of HM vocalists!  Would have liked Vivian Campbell's killer solos bumped up slightly (very minor gripe.)  I looked for this LP for years.  When I finally got it the elemental vibe was magic.  How many times did Holy Diver get a spin?  Too many to count.  Total fantasy album.

Dio - Don't Talk To Strangers