Canna Farmers Market

Canna Farmers Market will be held today from 3pm to 8pm at

357 Columbia ave west battle creek 49015

call 269-282-6337 or 269-317-5981 for more info.

The market has been helping many people out with many different things!

New and used lights

discounted vapes and pipes

genetics

seeds

meds are available from CC members and the list goes on!

There is NO cost to come to this event or to be a vender !

As always there will be food and drinks available for a donation to the club.

post-10871-034788900 1278074305_thumb.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoping to travel over this week for the Cannamarket. I have been to only one and it was at the "chill zone" under the store. I have heard that it had been moved to a warehouse....so tell me....will this Friday's market be at the Chill Zone under the store or at a different location. If different - please send me a private message with location. I hope to not only bring items to sell (yummy cannatreats and some glass pipes) but also a new patient who is seeking his first genetics. I've told him how nice everyone is and the quality of the products being offered. Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday - - do you all still cook out before? I will bring a dish to pass as well.

Hoping to travel over this week for the Cannamarket. I have been to only one and it was at the "chill zone" under the store. I have heard that it had been moved to a warehouse....so tell me....will this Friday's market be at the Chill Zone under the store or at a different location. If different - please send me a private message with location. I hope to not only bring items to sell (yummy cannatreats and some glass pipes) but also a new patient who is seeking his first genetics. I've told him how nice everyone is and the quality of the products being offered. Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday - - do you all still cook out before? I will bring a dish to pass as well.

The Canna Market will be held at Cereal City Compassion Club,The Chill ZONE!

We will be having food and snacks as always,feel free to bring a passing dish.

Thanks,ScottyBud

The Canna Market will be held at Cereal City Compassion Club,The Chill ZONE!

We will be having food and snacks as always,feel free to bring a passing dish.

Thanks,ScottyBud

hey SCotty can u pm me the exact addy as I am coming from the east side of the state. THXS -D

***Seeking genetics at this week's Canna-market in Battle Creek***

I am bring with me a new card holder with his 21 days under his belt who is seeking his full 12. Hopefully - there will be a nice variety of genetics available. Hoping to bring them home that day. Traveling over an hour to get there. I am also looking to get my count up to 12 (I had 12 in the beginning but they all didn't make it so I need to replace 3).

Just wanted to get the word out to anyone current card holder or proper paperwork holder out there that this is what I will bring $$ for. Feel free to email me with details if you like.

I too will bring items and look forward to seeing everyone!

Archived