Canna Farmers Market

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to make it today, but still looking for clones, and in search for a 600 or 1000 system. Not alot of money so used is the way I'll probably have to look. If you have any let me know.

Josh,we have used lights in stock at the club,give us a call at 269-282-6337.

***Seeking genetics at this week's Canna-market in Battle Creek***

I am bring with me a new card holder with his 21 days under his belt who is seeking his full 12. Hopefully - there will be a nice variety of genetics available. Hoping to bring them home that day. Traveling over an hour to get there. I am also looking to get my count up to 12 (I had 12 in the beginning but they all didn't make it so I need to replace 3).

Just wanted to get the word out to anyone current card holder or proper paperwork holder out there that this is what I will bring $$ for. Feel free to email me with details if you like.

I too will bring items and look forward to seeing everyone!

Glad we could help you out w genetics,and thanks for the nice pink chill-em pipe!

I'm not going to make it now, plans fell through.

Hope to make it to one sometime.

Perhaps you may consider a different time than Friday afternoon?

I will talk it over w the other leaders of the club,maybe we can plan the next one on a Saturday.

Big thanks to everyone involved with the Canna Farmer's Market - was our second time and we had fun! This club proves a wonderful setting for a great event. Educational - Friendly - Busy!

Hoping to be back for the next one! Thanks again for all the help with the genetics and to everyone that got something from us - MUCH APPRECIATED!

peace/love**kris

I gave you a +rep for whoever gave you a bad one =)

G3LLO...so how are the clones doing..? Did you transplant them into bigger containers and get a good soil mix up..? let me know. yOU CAN vegg THEM FOR 2 WEEKS and they should all throw down an good 1.5 Oz per strain. Just make sure they have a good root system built up after you transplant them then toss them into flower.

Adios...

-D

Yeah I did Happy Frog, Ocean Forest, Ancient Forest, and Mixed some Perlite and put them in 3 gallon containers. The roots looked really good when I did the transplant. The are going under the 400 watt MH tomorrow (thats when the new one is supposed to be here) but everything looks great. The other plants in the cabinet I really want to pick because they are so stressed but I am just going to wait it out till the 6th. Hope all is well.

Yeah I did Happy Frog, Ocean Forest, Ancient Forest, and Mixed some Perlite and put them in 3 gallon containers. The roots looked really good when I did the transplant. The are going under the 400 watt MH tomorrow (thats when the new one is supposed to be here) but everything looks great. The other plants in the cabinet I really want to pick because they are so stressed but I am just going to wait it out till the 6th. Hope all is well.

Oh thats good, Did you get scared to put them in 4 or 5 gallon containers..? i am telling you the more power you feed the reactor the more powerful the propulsion system will be..hahhaa, earth worm castings are a good soil Amendment as well. Microbes too...OREGONISM XL thats what I use for transplanting to reduce the shock and get quick uptake in the Rhizosphere. I might go attend the next canna Market as long as I do not hear about anybody getting stabbed, shot or killed in BC...Ya'll be fcrazier than the peeps in the DDDDDD...wtf man, that got me SCURRED!! lol

Goona have to pack up in the CREEK..!!

Oh thats good, Did you get scared to put them in 4 or 5 gallon containers..? i am telling you the more power you feed the reactor the more powerful the propulsion system will be..hahhaa, earth worm castings are a good soil Amendment as well. Microbes too...OREGONISM XL thats what I use for transplanting to reduce the shock and get quick uptake in the Rhizosphere. I might go attend the next canna Market as long as I do not hear about anybody getting stabbed, shot or killed in BC...Ya'll be fcrazier than the peeps in the DDDDDD...wtf man, that got me SCURRED!! lol

Goona have to pack up in the CREEK..!!

Yeah its crazy here makes me want to move to the D..... well I am building my new room right now and 12 5 gallon pots weren't going to fit in that veg cabinet. So I went with the 3 gallons, I'll get them in the 7's next time and see the difference from the 3-7. I went to the indoor garden store here and he said he would order that whole Roots line if I wanted him to carry it. And he is supposed to be getting the Oregonism XL the first week of August, so I am going to get some then.

Canna Farmers Market this Friday August 6th 3 to 8 pm.

Lots and lots of items have been available for all your canna needs!

Call 269-317-5981 or 269-282-6337 for more info.

Join Cereal City Compassion club on facbook for all of our event dates,

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=103735966334724&ref=ts

Hey Everyone - This Canna Market is a GREAT opportunity for all the MM patients to discuss MM with others! I truly love it over there and wished they all would move their club to Lenawee County! The club members are kind, informative, FUN and great to be around.

Looking forward to coming over tomorrow with medibles and some glass. Hoping to pick up some meds as I can't find anything in our county and have been out for a week! I need to stock up! I overworked in the yard and have been paying for it for days now.

Hope to see you all there!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived