Scottybud

Canna Farmers Market

Canna Market this FRIDAY 3pm to 8pm,MUST be a MMMP or CAREGIVER to attend.

This event has been a great help to many people across the state,hope to see at the market! :thumbsu:

Canna Market this FRIDAY 3pm to 8pm,MUST be a MMMP or CAREGIVER to attend.

This event has been a great help to many people across the state,hope to see at the market! :thumbsu:

Scottybud, Will be there on Friday!! Can't wait to see all that is offered!!!

Canna Market tomorrow...3 to 8 pm

This has been a great event,plenty of good meds for a low donation...used lights..canna treats and so much more!

There will be snacks and drinks available also.

Hope to see ya there!

i hear you blow glass pipes at the market while ya watch?

The Glass blower is on vacation for a few weeks....

Complete head shop above the club tho..Great discounts to patients.

Looking to be a great Canna Market today,so if your looking for high quality meds at compassionate donations come on out to the market TODAY 3 to 8 pm.

Where is this place located? I am having trouble finding it.

Check Scottybuds signature line. ;) I think it is around back of the adult store. I am going to check them out myself this week.

Check Scottybuds signature line. ;) I think it is around back of the adult store. I am going to check them out myself this week.

Is NOT behind a adult store,its a head shop..lmao

The next market is Oct. 29th 3 to 8 pm,there has been over 20 strains of meds 15.00 a gram and lower.

Is NOT behind a adult store,its a head shop..lmao

The next market is Oct. 29th 3 to 8 pm,there has been over 20 strains of meds 15.00 a gram and lower.

You mean I can't get my meds and vibes in the same place? :D Sorry. I have seen the place but I was not sure what the store was.

it looks like im a couple days late. im hoping there will be another one soon. i will be driving out from detroit metro area, i hope its worth the drive. do they sell in weights other than grams?? like 1/8's, 1/4's......? any strains worth writing home about?? also i have all my paperwork and my check has been cashed and i have proof of that. would that be good enough to grab some meds?

From 94:

Head north on Capital and then turn left (west) on Columbia. Look for the "Adult and more store" or something like that on the left hand side (south side) and the CC is below that, same building. I think there is a State Farm insurance agent close by. If you made it to the Hunt Club Resturant/Bar (on the Right/West side) you went to far. Hope that helps.

Hi folks,

We went to the Canna Market a few weeks back. It was great!!! Nice people!!!! Good paperwork will get you in. Proof of everything is best or your hard card, of course. If you want to become a member it was $10. If not you have to donate. Can't remember exactly but not much at all. Great choice of meds. Humberry was absolutely the BEST!!!! Need to go back again!!