Canna Farmers Market

heya is this going on today? Is the glass blowing happening? can we medicate at the market?

Do they allow cigarette smoking inside the club? (Last club I joined I had to leave cuz they smoked cigarettes inside where I was trying to breathe, just because I am hitting a joint does not mean I am not allergic to your cigarettes)

Was thinking of trying to get a ride over your way but don't wanna come if no glass blowing or cigarette use is going on..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there today. I have never been to there market before but I became a member last week and checked the place out and they are a great group of people. I will be the guy with Afi stop by and say hi if your not busy you will be happy you did. :thumbsu:

too bad to hear about the cigarette smoking inside the market.. I would really like to start going to a place where you can medicate openly WITHOUT being forced to smoke someone's cigarette secondhand:(

I have health problems that I cannot be around cigarettes and I would think more people would be considerate to those of us who can't be around it.. What about cancer survivors?

Even G3C even tho they don't allow cig smokeing durring club hours or in public areas they smoke cigarettes like chimneys before the club opens inside and when I get there my eyes burn out of their sockets :(

husband and I went to the Canna Farmer's Market yesterday in Battle Creek, had no trouble finding it, thanks to the good directions found here.

really nice people, nice choices in meds at reasonable prices, had a great experience. well worth the hour drive from Ann Arbor.

thanks to all who participate and to the kind gentleman at the door who checked us in. we'll be back! :thumbsu:

Good news buck, they now make the Cig smokers go outside. The place was so busy yesterday not really able to chill and smoke unless your vending.

smoking was allowed I had such a headache from cig smoke terribly terribly smokey really was and interesting experience to bad so many were smoking cigs Maybe go early I was told they were smoking outside earlier until someone left then it was back to smoking

Let me know if things ever change.. not sure I wanna drive across the whole state just to get a glass pipe and not be able to hang out without smoking everyones cigarettes.. I would like to smoke a J but can't handle the cigarettes.. isn't this held in a public building? How can they smoke cigarettes inside :( the one club I had to stop going to because of cig smoke was in a private home but isnt the canna market in a public store?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with Maggie at the Cereal City Compassion Club. They are open this Friday. They do ask that if you want a table that you join the club at the low price of $10/year. They also take it on good faith that you will make a donation to the CC after you have sold anything. They sound like genuinely great people. Can't wait to go!

Just went there this past week again. They really could use a bigger space, many more people are coming, and there is no place to chill during the market. They required me to sign up and pay membership fee just to browse through the farmers. I was hassled at the door for being a younger patient. There is no room for ageism in our movement. Will try again now that I'm an actual member.

Archived