Canna Farmers Market

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bummed i/we couldn't make it. Maggie and the gang ARE great! Looking forward to a guy's night out, though soon!

I did not make it either. I did stop out two weeks ago but when we got there most everyone was gone. It does not look good for this week either. As a consultant I have to get the work when I can. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The Canna Market is being held every Friday 3 to 8 pm !

They moved it up stairs for more room as there has been many venders and some kick BUTT meds(from 7.00 to 20.00 a gram),NO CIG SMOKING in that area also.

This market has been a great time to meet new people and have a great time,go check them out!

As a first time visitor I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and variety of the strains being offered at the farmers market. There were about 12 vendors providing everything from organically grown to connesiuer quality. They only had one vendor selling meddles, Prices were reasonable based on quality and quantity. IT was worth the drive from Detroit to meet new people and buy some quality medicine. I will be back.m

Hey Scottybud, coming out Friday to the club. Still 3-8? Arriving with some friends. Anything different since I was there in August?

Go next week...I am headin out...with some of my Purple Deep Chunk hybrids. I remember we were trying to hook for something....cannot remember...probably beans or clones...

Shoot me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Greeting all,

Just a heads up The Mos Cutty Project will be in the house on Friday March 4. Hope so see everyone there! :goodjob:

Glad you are coming and how awesome to work out to be able to meet up and go to the market.

Guest MosCutty

Glad you are coming and how awesome to work out to be able to meet up and go to the market.

Yes sir, I'm pretty pumped Big J, should be a great time. :thumbsu:

Well it depends on what roots fast enough I may end up with none I took cuts as soon as I found out I was going so come on house and garden root excelerator. If they take I may have one each available of sour diesel, headband, and depending on what my hootie sexes out a hootie booty. Should show sex by then and I have two cuts rooting in the cloner as I type. Also while I am there if someone would like a clone of rocklock I can put you down for one to get at a later date. My rocklock mom is over 5 foot now so plenty of cloner to be had.

Just a reminder that Cereal City CC is always providing top quality meds daily!

Dont forget the Canna Market every Friday 3-8 pm,there has been over a 100 different strains at the market also which are low priced to help out patients!

If you are in the neighbor hood stop on in and see us at Cereal City CC in Battle creek Mi

• 2 weeks later...

Cereal City Compassion Club Canna Market TODAY!

There will be over

Over 20 venders with some top notch meds in the club,strains,blown glass,canna treats,and so much more!

Its starts at 3pm to 8pm , all ready a few venders set up! There is usually over 75 choices for medication ..at a COMPASSION CLUB PRICE!

Call 269-660-0656 for info

Sorry, I call BS. Maggie says you haven't been part of the Market for 6 months now. Pay membership. Pay for a spot. Make reservation for space. Show up at 11am even though you have a reservation for 3pm. Went 115 miles one way to find this out, and be insulted on top of it. Sorry, I'll stay closer to Lansing. At least they are up front with their vendors.

I will 2nd that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived