Dr Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Clone To Smoke Report

Ok this is my first real true grow + smoke report for the MMMA so here it goes!

These clones were distressed when i first got them home after a long car ride but finally they are coming around and spouting new growth once they become a little more presentable pictures will follow. :thumbsu:

I am using a two 2 bulb t-12 fixtures secured together utilizing two 2700 k full spectrum agrosun bulbs and two ge 6500 k bulbs one of each in each fixture the bubba kush ladies seem to be loving it!

Starting off i transplanted them into 3 gallon pots using fox farm ocean forest and plain water the ffof has plenty of nutrients for the first 3 weeks so i wont be using anything until i start the flowering period .

Thanks for your kind words.

Well 2 of the bubba kush ladies are at 16 inches and will be placed into the bloom box once the light comes on tommorow the 3rd ladies lagging behind by 3 inches but she looks healthy i will be making her my mother plant and next grow is going to be a scrog type of grow with 6 bubba kush clones utilizing chicken wire or fencing.

img00036kd.jpg

img00034r.jpg

will post pic's this afternoon of my bubba kush that is almost done starting 8th week of flower,you do not need to top i have like five main cola's and never top them

Really ?

Post those pictures id love to see what the BK looks at that point of her life. :thumbsu:

The Bubba does really bush on you rather than stretch, once you get them in flower. At least that has been my experience, and I've been growing Doc's Bubba for over five years now. You won't need any topping I'm guessing. This is a true Kush, not like OG that has just been labeled as a Kush.

I have run Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk and although it is a great high quality smoke it does not Vegg for a shiznit..! It sucks there really grows in Flower but teven then does not stratch it will increase the width of the fan leave and will almost never get very tall. Very short n stout and can be picky lil bietch!! But I LUV HER..! Mixed with the FAMED NARCOTIC SMOKE FROM THE DEEP CHUNK Lines.

I am glad to see this post, I am about to start my first grow prolly next week or the following with some Blue Julie Ann seeds I have, but I wanted to order the bubba seeds from greenthumb. I'm hoping to add a vegging room after my first harvest so I can keep a mother or two. For now I just have a single room I will be using for both.

But ur plants look great and u can't wait till I start growing the bubba..

The Bubba does really bush on you rather than stretch, once you get them in flower. At least that has been my experience, and I've been growing Doc's Bubba for over five years now. You won't need any topping I'm guessing. This is a true Kush, not like OG that has just been labeled as a Kush.

what do you mean that the og kush is not a real kush...from dr.g

what do you mean that the og kush is not a real kush...from dr.g

OG Kush was labeled as a Kush but is not. If you take the time to research OG Kush you would know this. The original OG Kush was a bag seed that came from the original Chemdawg that was discovered in the Tahoe area depending on which legend you believe and has no Kush in it. There are many cuts of OG Kush, and none are a true Kush. Kush is very easy to identify and OG is nothing like a Kush. A Kush is a pure Afghani (or Indica) that is short and squat in stucture and is primarily used for hashmaking in the Hindu Kush region and does not triple in flowering stretch like OG does. Dr. Greenthumb's is the Ghost Cut, which has a slightly skunkier smell and taste than some of the other cuts. It still has the lemon zing to it but not as strong as other cuts. Potency wise and yield wise it seems to be the best overall OG cut and that is why Doc chose it, also because it is the Kushiest of all the cuts structrally. Doc's is Indica dominant meaning there is some Sativa mixed in the genetics. Most of OG cuts I've encountered seem to be more Sativa leaning.