Dr Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Clone To Smoke Report

Week one of flower and things are looking great! :goodjob:

img00041.jpg

img00043.jpg

img00045l.jpg

Both BK Ladies are looking nice not much bud growth yet but its only on day 8 the 3rd ladie i kept as a mother served her purpose tonight allowing me to share her love with others via cuttings. :thumbsu:

Lookin' good brother! Got my Bubba cuts under light now, thank you! Hope you enjoyed the Chemo! Always a pleasure...

Ok the clones are looking way better and its time to post some pics!

july112010006.jpg

july112010007.jpg

july112010008.jpg

The tips curlying and crinkled leaves points to a slight either nutrient burn or over watering. Curly at the tips is a sure sign of something being off balance. what is the temps at night..? Certain plants also do not like it cooler than say 65 at night....its a rare thing but it happens. Other wise they look good.

That too me is what a kush looks like. Very well done im excited to see her in a few weeks

Yes this is a very luscious looking strain i love the dark green colors of the fan leaves i think after this next grow I'm going to do a sea of green grow exclusively consisting of Dr green thumbs bubba kush . :thumbsu:

OG Kush was labeled as a Kush but is not. If you take the time to research OG Kush you would know this. The original OG Kush was a bag seed that came from the original Chemdawg that was discovered in the Tahoe area depending on which legend you believe and has no Kush in it. There are many cuts of OG Kush, and none are a true Kush. Kush is very easy to identify and OG is nothing like a Kush. A Kush is a pure Afghani (or Indica) that is short and squat in stucture and is primarily used for hashmaking in the Hindu Kush region and does not triple in flowering stretch like OG does. Dr. Greenthumb's is the Ghost Cut, which has a slightly skunkier smell and taste than some of the other cuts. It still has the lemon zing to it but not as strong as other cuts. Potency wise and yield wise it seems to be the best overall OG cut and that is why Doc chose it, also because it is the Kushiest of all the cuts structrally. Doc's is Indica dominant meaning there is some Sativa mixed in the genetics. Most of OG cuts I've encountered seem to be more Sativa leaning.

thank you very much..im learning//

Day 25 and the ladies are looking nice and the buds are filling out very well . :goodjob:

I took some clones from my bubba kush mother plant and i will be putting her in the flower box as soon as one of my clones take root im hoping to keep this strain in my garden for a long time . :thumbsu:

(More pictures to follow!) :thumbsu:

OG Kush was labeled as a Kush but is not. If you take the time to research OG Kush you would know this. The original OG Kush was a bag seed that came from the original Chemdawg that was discovered in the Tahoe area depending on which legend you believe and has no Kush in it. There are many cuts of OG Kush, and none are a true Kush. Kush is very easy to identify and OG is nothing like a Kush. A Kush is a pure Afghani (or Indica) that is short and squat in stucture and is primarily used for hashmaking in the Hindu Kush region and does not triple in flowering stretch like OG does. Dr. Greenthumb's is the Ghost Cut, which has a slightly skunkier smell and taste than some of the other cuts. It still has the lemon zing to it but not as strong as other cuts. Potency wise and yield wise it seems to be the best overall OG cut and that is why Doc chose it, also because it is the Kushiest of all the cuts structrally. Doc's is Indica dominant meaning there is some Sativa mixed in the genetics. Most of OG cuts I've encountered seem to be more Sativa leaning.

I'm not real up on OG Kush but I always thought orgnkid was the original breeder of OG Kush.

I'm not real up on OG Kush but I always thought orgnkid was the original breeder of OG Kush.

It depends on who, and what legends you believe. It is also supposed to have been a bagseed from 91 Chemdawg discovered in the Tahoe area, along with about a dozen other different origins I've heard. No OG I have ever encountered was a pure Kush. They've all had some Sativa in them. Some a lot more than others. It is very well possible orgnkid was the creator of one of the many cuts and types that are floating around with the OG name.

Sorry about being off topic KD.

Have you noticed any purpling yet? I've had it start to purple up as soon as 35 days or so. Sometimes a little sooner.

What kind of back lighting are you using on your shots without the HPS on.

Have you noticed any purpling yet? I've had it start to purple up as soon as 35 days or so. Sometimes a little sooner.

What kind of back lighting are you using on your shots without the HPS on.

No dark hues on any leaves yet that i can see but i did over do it a tad with the nutes they are suffering from a few burnt discolored leaves so my next few waterings will be just water then i will slowly add a little nutrients back into my feeding schedule.

As far as my photos go i take all my pictures in my basement laundry area my entire house is either fluoros or cfls which provide real crap back lighting. :thumbsd:

I have taken some pictures to give all a better view of my plants progress and will post them later today wow i cant believe how nice the buds look on this plant!