Dr Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Clone To Smoke Report

Ok this is my first real true grow + smoke report for the MMMA so here it goes!

These clones were distressed when i first got them home after a long car ride but finally they are coming around and spouting new growth once they become a little more presentable pictures will follow. :thumbsu:

I am using a two 2 bulb t-12 fixtures secured together utilizing two 2700 k full spectrum agrosun bulbs and two ge 6500 k bulbs one of each in each fixture the bubba kush ladies seem to be loving it!

Starting off i transplanted them into 3 gallon pots using fox farm ocean forest and plain water the ffof has plenty of nutrients for the first 3 weeks so i wont be using anything until i start the flowering period .

I'll be watching this one close. Bubba is probably the next one I will order form the Doc, after I finish up his other stuff.

I am smoking my first Bubba Kush. Let me tell you this is the best I have ever had. It makes me stupid stoned. Definitly not gonna do to much after this one. I harvested 8 weeks to the day and she is so full of crystals and purple. High times looking buds. Definitely a keeper.

Thanks

Wozer

Everyone advertises their awesome grows and clones and always say "pm me, pm me" then when I do I get no response. awesome way to help out a new caregiver

If this is your first post may i ask how many times have you gone to compassion clubs and actually met people face to face?

Only then does good things happen for you the plants you see here were gifted to me from a very generous friend here on the site get out there meet people make connections.

superb thread guys, and outstanding looking progress on those ladies !!! I just picked up my first Kush clone and really look forward to watching it grow if its anything like yours. Mine did not come from the Doc, but is a Bubba x Master Kush cross. Soon as it perks up a little in the cloner tray I will get some pics coming.

D...

Looking nice King. Here's their little baby Bubba sisters...

Aug26th002.jpg

Very nice

One of my BK ladies is suffering from nutrient burn her buds looks nice and frosty but shes just dropping leaves like crazy so i will probably just feed her straight water for the remainder of her time in the flowerbox . :mellow:

Wow. Looking really really nice bro. What size did you flip those at? Just curious cause I just flipped mine at 36 inches.

I put all my plants under the hps around 18 inches they seem to want to stretch a foot or two during flower and i have limited ceiling space in my bloom box. :mellow: