Dr Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Clone To Smoke Report

Well actually these were donated clones from a friend each plant yielded 2 1/2 ozs of rock hard nuggets. :startle:

The clones did originaly come from feminized seeds though more info on them can be found at Docs website .

http://www.drgreenthumb.com/

september202520032.jpg

Wow just look at all those lovely crystals! :pic:

MAN, I SURE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PILLOW OUT OF THAT PILE, DARN NICE WORK! BTW IS THAT GHOULARDI IN YOUR AVATAR? ERNIE ANDERSON?

MAN, I SURE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PILLOW OUT OF THAT PILE, DARN NICE WORK! BTW IS THAT GHOULARDI IN YOUR AVATAR? ERNIE ANDERSON?

The one and only ghoul (Ron Sweed)pre ghoulardi i think he came afterwords if im not mistaking.

My latest bubba has just turned into a purple bud machine actually throwing some black leaf as well day 53 of flower im running this plant to 65-70 days to see the difference from previous harvests yields

dscn0503i.jpg

dscn0502t.jpg

dscn0507p.jpg

dscn0508i.jpg

Very, very nice. Great work.

Thanks after a disappointing harvest from my last two bubbas i vegged this one out for almost 6 weeks she was 18 inches tall when i put her in flower and i have been way more attentive to her during flower trying squeeze every last gram out that i can. :sword:

• 1 year later...