Anyone Been To The Co-Op In Battle Creek

stopmypain

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed the Indoor Growing Shop just around the corner is closed.

It was called "Battle Creek Indoor Garden Supply L.L.C." 1324 W. Michigan Ave

I went in and picked up a magazine and talked with Dave for a few minutes, looked around at the products, and went on my merry way.

Just wondering if the Moratorium had anything to do with the closing or was it just a bad time in the economy.

Anywho... The Dispensary is located between Smitty's sports shop and the Mattress n Bed store on Michigan Ave east of Shell Gas station, Look for the Green Cross.

Website... Mother Nature's Meds

Battle Creek Indoor Garden Supply moved to a bigger building at 1125 E Michigan ave in the Wattles Park area,the same number call 269-282-0554

I haven't been out to see the new store,just passing along the new location.

Peace~Scottybud

Does the one on Territorial accept paperwork or do you have to have the card. We are still waiting on cards and probably will have a crop in about the time they show up.

they do accept your paper work,but you have to have a copy of your canceled check,from what I've been told.

they do accept your paper work,but you have to have a copy of your canceled check,from what I've been told.

That makes sense. They probably did not reject you if they cashed your check. Unfortunately my wifes paperwork was sent in with a MO so I don't have a canceled copy. I would call for the MO but she only has couple weeks to go before her card should be coming. Mine was sent in with a check and I have that back. However I have a few more days to wait before 20 days from check cashed.

Archived