Petoskeystoned Vs. Petoskey, Mi

petoskeystoned

The moderators on this site don't want to respond to this post ?

Who is going to help Rich out?

Is this site slectively screening on who to help and who not to?

I've talk to Rich on the Phone ...

and I've tried to get the word out ...

What do you want the Mods to say ?

Blueberry is the Site Admin. and has post his comment in this thread ...

Plus do you have inside knowledge of the

personal Pm's Rich has received offering their help ?

Please tell Us " badinuf " what you have done or are doing

to offer help Rich or our movement ?

I'm trying the best i can to run a Compassion Club up

here in Northern Michigan and it is NOT EASY ...

Look at those in the BIG CITY ... Their lucky to have

200 people supporting Rally's or Compassion Clubs

and their numbers are ALOT BIGGER then Us ....

If Rich and his Family had a PayPal Account, where

members were able to send a little Cash I would be

willing to send them $20 to help them w/ their Fight .... :thumbsu:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can only do so much.

I put Rich in direct contact with Eric. That's a direct pipeline to northern press and northern attorneys.

I'm broke and tired. Did everything that I could.

i bet your still tired,from your 5 hour trip to Petosky,this summer.the first time they were raided. PB was the first 1 there. video camera and all.PB has always been doing what he can,to help who ever needs it. thats what this mod PB does. THANK YOU PB

Can only do so much.

I put Rich in direct contact with Eric. That's a direct pipeline to northern press and northern attorneys.

i bet your still tired,from your 5 hour trip to Petosky,this summer.the first time they were raided. PB was the first 1 there. video camera and all.PB has always been doing what he can,to help who ever needs it. thats what this mod PB does. THANK YOU PB

I've talk to Rich on the Phone ...

and I've tried to get the word out ...

What do you want the Mods to say ?

Blueberry is the Site Admin. and has post his comment in this thread ...

Plus do you have inside knowledge of the

personal Pm's Rich has received offering their help ?

Please tell Us " badinuf " what you have done or are doing

to offer help Rich or our movement ?

I'm trying the best i can to run a Compassion Club up

here in Northern Michigan and it is NOT EASY ...

Look at those in the BIG CITY ... Their lucky to have

200 people supporting Rally's or Compassion Clubs

and their numbers are ALOT BIGGER then Us ....

If Rich and his Family had a PayPal Account, where

members were able to send a little Cash I would be

willing to send them $20 to help them w/ their Fight .... :thumbsu:

You know Tarzan, when you point your finger at someone, you have four pointing right back at you.

1. Positive feed back.....ensuring the MMMA community that there is light at the end of the tunnel and everything is being done to ensure paitents are receving help.

2. Blueberry has done a great deal for this movement. He has alot of things to deal with. He delt with this by calling out to the Compassion Clubs in Rich's area to come to his rescue. Rich is still crying out.

3. None....but I see it in his post.....his post wasn't saying "Hey!! Thanks everyone!!"

I first met Rich at the Saginaw protest. He had just been raided also. Since then I have met and supported fallen members of our movement few but I have tried to do my part. I have gone to Oakland County, Leapeer County, Saginaw County and protested the discusting way the government has treated our patients. I have been to Ann Arbor's city councle to stand against city morturems. I have been to some compassion clubs supporting patients rights, educating, lecturing, and guiding patients in the right direction. That's what I have done so far.

Nothing simple is ever easy Tarzan.

And for that next to last part....your ignornant to think that THEM and THEY have more than you. You are THEM and THEY...see you on the 25th of May down in the city.

Oh, I'm sorry, she has the kids every other weekend and pays child support now. you know, like all of us low-life, homeless drug addicted, street-dealing parent/patients are..

I dont know if you were aware that we had a cps case here just before christmas, we didnt lose our kids or no mm was involved, my lady's ex simply called and made our life hell for a few months, we should be able to do something about that, they say nothing we can do, just let sleeping dogs lay!

So I been thinkin on how i can make her ex a lil miserable, I figure about the only way w/o me going to jail is hit him in the wallet some how! If you know me, you know i dont grow at home, I have a c.g :rolleyes:

I have been calling the twp anonimiously and complaining of blight on his property which rite next door to us, and the neighbor on the other side of him is seasonal and ownes like a 150 acres and a private campground that goes right behind our lots to get to the campground! so needless to say he is calling also ,,,I seen him over doing some work before the snow, now there is an old camper there half taken apart and it is way worse than the 1st time i called, so today i call again! things are going to collapse over there, his old barne garage has big holes in the roof, lol, easy pickins for this kinda play! but I want more, he owns a business, well his 35 yrs older woman owns a well digging business that he is supposedly just a worker in, well he runs it and i know how self employed people get around paying some taxes, and I know things about him! so Onto step 3,,I just hope i dont ever have to get to step 5!!!! :sword:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Can only do so much.

I saw your post for Rich also..You have done so much Peanutbutter. I really love you and your work. Keep up the fight brother and keep your head up. This too will turn around. It will straighten out, and all will be good, and the cat scratching will stop. This to will pass.

The moderators on this site don't want to respond to this post?

Who is going to help Rich out?

Is this site slectively screening on who to help and who not to?

You know Tarzan, when you point your finger at someone , you have four pointing right back at you.

I was 'nt point any fingers ...

I was just answering your post about Us Mods not responding (caring ) ...

Plus i take it offensively when you state MMMA is selective on those they help

Prosecutor has just filed a motion to not allow me to use the affirmative defense in my criminal case, which is absurd. Jesse, or Eric, my attorney has offered to sit second chair if it will help. please contact me. The motion is set to be heard fri 18th. I will be working on it myself if anyone thinks they can help.

Thanks all.

Rich

• 3 months later...

I am a mother who lost custody of her oldest child in Oakland county due to my husband and I having Medical Marijuana cards and my husband being a caregiver. I reside in macomb, they cleared me with my other children. The ACLU who is also representing the man who lost his job at walmart for having a MM card is taking my case. They are handling the appeal, and supplying a lawyer after to regain my custody. I heard of the Petoskey case and told them about it. Please call the ACLU, and/or email me at jbell1559@yahoo.com so maybe we can help get those kids back with their mother.

Prosecutor has just filed a motion to not allow me to use the affirmative defense in my criminal case, which is absurd. Jesse, or Eric, my attorney has offered to sit second chair if it will help. please contact me. The motion is set to be heard fri 18th. I will be working on it myself if anyone thinks they can help.

Thanks all.

Rich

I don't get why people just don't wait till they had their card or even a recommendation then get stuck in this situation relying on AD something that has shown many times to not help as it should.

I don't get why people just don't wait till they had their card or even a recommendation then get stuck in this situation relying on AD something that has shown many times to not help as it should.

I don't get why people can't live their lives without fear of government gun-thugs breaking into their homes.

The sherrif's officer in my hearing the other day stated on the stand that he had just went to a training session regarding the MMA. Then he stated, on the stand, that they HAVE NEVER actually READ THE ACT, and still have not! And you want us to wait for cards? If they dont read the Act, what to make them assume plastic is any more legal than paper? It's not us, it's them. Admittedly LEO is being trained on a subject without any guidance whatsoever. Scary, very scary....watching.gif

The sherrif's officer in my hearing the other day stated on the stand that he had just went to a training session regarding the MMA. Then he stated, on the stand, that they HAVE NEVER actually READ THE ACT, and still have not! And you want us to wait for cards? If they don't read the Act, what to make them assume plastic is any more legal than paper? It's not us, it's them. Admittedly LEO is being trained on a subject without any guidance whatsoever. Scary, very scary....watching.gif

your right Rich it will not be any difference if you have paper work or a card Leo will do what they want so many people think the card will save them it wont we know that

good luck with your case i wish i had a car to come up their i would i do go to the one's that are around here i hear what the judge's say and it's very Scary

• 2 weeks later...

Archived