Houghton Lake Compassion Club

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your plans, majstoner? I've gone to most or all of their meetings. They sort of shut down for the summer because the meeting location isn't as available in the summertime. Expect things to resume in the fall.

Do you have a meeting location? There were typically around 20 people at the meetings.

A guy named Pete was organizing the meetings, at Randy's place. It's Randy's place that's unavailable for the summer, but he said he looks forward to seeing us in the fall again. Not the best plan for a real regular meeting schedule, but it's a nice setup when they do have meetings.

I heard pete is no longer interested in heading the meetings...so it could prolly start up at randys after the summer rush.. but someone else is going to have to do the organizing.. Im very interested in this meeting going again.. the ppl there were awesome and lots in attendance.. And obviously with the attendance we had there is lots of ppl in our area who want to be active.or shall i say united.. Lets make it happen guys..

What are your plans, majstoner? I've gone to most or all of their meetings. They sort of shut down for the summer because the meeting location isn't as available in the summertime. Expect things to resume in the fall.

Do you have a meeting location? There were typically around 20 people at the meetings.

I was at there last meeting and there was almost 50 people there ....

It was a very Good Meeting Place and i enjoyed the people that attended ...

I heard pete is no longer interested in heading the meetings...so it could prolly start up at randys after the summer rush.. but someone else is going to have to do the organizing.. Im very interested in this meeting going again.. the ppl there were awesome and lots in attendance.. And obviously with the attendance we had there is lots of ppl in our area who want to be active.or shall i say united.. Lets make it happen guys..

Hello Annie ...

How the Free Leonards doing ?

Wonder what is going to happen w/ all the clubs donation money ?

If i remember correctly the club took in $200 at their last meeting ...

Please keep me updated as to when their next meeting is ...

99% sure Randy said we could use his place for the meetings, nine months per year. Not in June, July, August.

The meetings are not "his" meetings, but our group is way more than welcome to meet there.

Meetings weren't going long enough before this summer, so we didn't find an alternate place for June-July-August.

I am looking forward to seeing information regarding a Sept. meeting. Fire the meetings back up !

Peace.

I have yet to speak to Randy but it is true that Pete is no longer interested in handling the meetings, ill give him a call today and see what we can get going for Sept, as far as August goes maybe we could hold the meeting at the library w a closed meeting for mmj patients afterword...i'm jus throwing that out there but ill post something after i talk to Randy

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait to meet up again.. An open meeting at the library and then a closed meeting sounds fine to me.. As far as the funds go Dr Tarzan.. Not sure and couldnt say.. As far as the free leonard clone.. AWESOME!! Shes all grown up on me.. Yes. please post meetings on the mmma because i have a new phone number..

((((Dr Tarzan))))) Hi..

Hello Annie ...

It's really sad there is no way to annouce to

that Group over there ... Their missing the Boat ...

We've got our Compassion Meeting August 17th from 7 - 9 pm

and Then there is a Private Pig Rooast Party at my house

August 22 from 9 am - 5 pm

Hello Annie ...

It's really sad there is no way to announce to

that Group over there ... Their missing the Boat ...

We've got our Compassion Meeting August 17th from 7 - 9 pm

and Then there is a Private Pig Roast Party at my house

August 22 from 9 am - 5 pm

send me a private email. doomorgion@yahoo.com thanks !!