Houghton Lake Compassion Club

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be wrapping gifts tomorrow evening for our christmas kiddos we adopted...the Clare CC generously raised over $300 to help provide warm coats, hats, gloves, shoes and a ton of stocking stuffers

We also got them toys for tots which will be delivered to them on the 16th!!!! (As Joe would say Hoo-Rah)

A little info on the family...this is a grandmother who has stepped up to the plate to raise her grand kids ages 7, 10 , and 12 following her sons accident which has left him brain-damaged and the mom who's fibromyalgia has left her using a walker. We will definitely give the family a card to let them know Santas helpers at the Clare Compassion Club and the Houghton Lake club where instrumental in making this happen!

We will also still be collecting coats, hats, gloves and toys for Randy's mens group which has adopted families as well.

A big Kudos to Annie in making this come together to provide these kiddos with a great christmas and to Mayor Herb and the Clare County Compassion Club you guys rock

May you be blessed with big frosty buds and tons of positive karma

See you tomorrow night

PEACE LOVE and JOY

I will be visiting Houghton Lake later this week. Last time I was up there I had the pleasure of obtaining most excellent meds from Bud-eez and the CFCC Ministries.

I had heard that all of the clubs in Houghton Lake had closed their doors after this summer's ruling, is this true? I can get meds from around home before I head up there, but the quality of everything I saw at Houghton Lake just blew away what's around here (prices were better too!).

So is there anywhere a visiting patient could get meds around Houghton Lake?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info, I will see if I can fly up there a bit earlier than normal. I would like to see the wording of it. What have you read about it ?

I assume, if it passed, our cards wouldn't be needed ? Someone said there is an age limit of 21 ?

Any word on plant counts or useable meds on hand ? I would hate for that to get more restricted, if this new Prop gathers enough signatures to make it on the Nov. 2012 ballot.

Then, there still is the Federal law. If Michigan did pass this Prop, would the Feds just say there is a 99 plants per house rule, and that would be the only Federal concern ?

Wow, that was some meeting last night. Tons of info. I guess if Schuette can't leave our law alone, we have to push for full legalization. We don't have much choice.

Schuette is bent on screwing with our law, fine, let's just make it legal. Forget about the cards.

If Schuette doesn't like this idea, maybe he should have thought about that before he started trying to alter our law, to fit his political agenda.

Next legalize meeting, training on how to gather signatures properly. and there a lot of rules on how to do it, is this coming Sat.

Next regular club meeting, per Randy, is Tuesday 1-24-12.